Are Fanboys destroying what Xbox One................... could have been?

#11TheSL1ClubPosted 11/3/2013 7:16:43 PM
TreGooda posted...
Definitely serious. Lots of people share my opinion. It's no big deal, the gaming community wasn't ready yet. They will be next gen.

LMFAO
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#12BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/3/2013 7:25:39 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Xbox One could have been perfect. However since Fanboys '' accept '' anything.Now we have to deal with:
privacy issues...
mandatory kinect...
the whole prism and monitoring of people....
the 720p problem...
the graphics problem...

Microsoft could be making a much better console with no issues at all since all these problems were not even around for the 360.
But now we have all these problems just because fanboys will accept the first idea and just anything like desperate gamers.

First three things are just one thing.- being spied on
The last two things are just one thing- looking slightly less pretty

You guys aren't even trying anymore.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#13lastrockerPosted 11/3/2013 7:31:26 PM
TreGooda posted...
Definitely serious. Lots of people share my opinion. It's no big deal, the gaming community wasn't ready yet. They will be next gen.

lots of people may agree with you, but certainly many more disagree with you. if it wasnt true MS would not have changed their policies
#14TreGoodaPosted 11/3/2013 7:35:22 PM(edited)
lastrocker posted...
TreGooda posted...

lots of people may agree with you, but certainly many more disagree with you. if it wasnt true MS would not have changed their policies

Redundant much?

---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#15lastrockerPosted 11/3/2013 10:20:17 PM
TreGooda posted...
lastrocker posted...
TreGooda posted...

Redundant much?

no. do you even know what that word means? i was simply pointing out the falacy of saying something like, "lots of people share my opinion" to give credit to your position... espcially when you're in the minority.

as to the gaming community "not being ready", i think we are fully capable of understanding and knowing what we do and do not want and it's clear people simply do not want what MS was trying to implement.
whether or not the general public becomes more familiar and comfortable with things like a lack of privacy in the future is really another matter. ...but that shouldn't really matter either because it was not simply one issue that gamers took offense to.
#16VobeDarkElfPosted 11/3/2013 10:32:40 PM
What Xbox one could have been?

Here is what I want.

Xbox One games, on the PS4 console, using a Steam Controller, and an Occulus Rift for the display. That's the console I want, and what could have been, if any of these companies were serious about making gaming great.
#17hiplockPosted 11/3/2013 11:45:11 PM
TreGooda posted...

I'm not 100% with you, but I can see your point. I'll eventually have both consoles. That was always going to be true. But with what the X1 was going to be, it was at least going to be two completely separate and distinct experiences. Right now the consoles feel very similar to each other.
#18THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/3/2013 11:46:49 PM
TreGooda posted...
The system was better before they changed the policies.

Adam Orth is back.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#19PituitarPosted 11/3/2013 11:50:57 PM
Well if the xbox one was going to be perfect i think indestructibility would have been a better feature to add.
#20TreGoodaPosted 11/4/2013 6:28:38 AM
lastrocker posted...
TreGooda posted...
lastrocker posted...
TreGooda posted...

Redundant much?

no. do you even know what that word means? i was simply pointing out the falacy of saying something like, "lots of people share my opinion" to give credit to your position... espcially when you're in the minority.

as to the gaming community "not being ready", i think we are fully capable of understanding and knowing what we do and do not want and it's clear people simply do not want what MS was trying to implement.
whether or not the general public becomes more familiar and comfortable with things like a lack of privacy in the future is really another matter. ...but that shouldn't really matter either because it was not simply one issue that gamers took offense to.

It's redundant because you restated my point in a different way. So.... get some reading comprehension skills and come back at a later time. Thanks for playing.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."