Titanfall is the game we're buying Xbox #1 for

#21gameboybrycePosted 11/4/2013 4:34:19 AM
Titanfall looks good but I'd argue Destiny is the more influential game coming out next year.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#22InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 5:39:16 AM
Agreed. Titanfall looks like a great game, I'm not trying to diminish it in the slightest. I will be picking it up day one. But Destiny holds so much promise. I really hope it delivers.

As for the guy giving a sarcastic list about problems with MW2. Despite whatever was going on behind the scenes with ex-IW and Activision, and I'm not trying to deflect blame from the issues you posted, but nuke boosting wasn't the developers fault. That is tied completely to the community, or parts of.

I am still chuckling at the almost neck-breaking turn these PS guys have had with Titanfall, ever since it was named it won't be coming to the PS4.
#23GotTruthPosted 11/4/2013 5:51:35 AM
NOPE. Not with a 360 release! I will enjoy it greatly on my 360 thank you. No NSA/PRISM spybox for me!
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#24BigBOOtoYOU2Posted 11/4/2013 5:57:40 AM
If Titanfall is the game you're buying the X1 for, then no need to buy the console until March, correct?
#25BloodyDove2vsPosted 11/4/2013 6:13:19 AM
teehee23 posted...
The Titanfall is a game changer and the most important console game this upcoming gen.
Someone told me that a console without Titanfall is like living without chocolate chip cookies and that, of course, determined our next gen console choice.

Have you seen The Titanfall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caiIamHIzBY

It's running at 720p on X1.
---
Farewell Steve WarChest Ballmer. Goodbye Xbox brand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#26RebelGameMasterPosted 11/4/2013 11:39:42 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
teehee23 posted...
The Titanfall is a game changer and the most important console game this upcoming gen.

If that was true then I'd simply avoid all consoles next gen.. Fps shooters are for children and 'lowest common denomination' adults.

You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#27MetroidFan9999Posted 11/4/2013 11:40:45 AM
Titanfall is the game we're using our PC's/360's for.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#28YumeOMiruPosted 11/4/2013 11:45:10 AM
Huh? Why? If you want to play Titanfall, just get it on the 360 for much cheaper, or on PC, even more cheap and better graphic, at least the PC can do 1080p.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#29stevieb1234567Posted 11/4/2013 3:26:07 PM
Mark my words. U all r gonna upset when this comes out. Terrible and generic bet. Read game reactors preview on it. All this hype for nothing. What ur gonna get is just another generic shooter with mechs that can jump high.lol
---
Posted using GameFlux
#30teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 3:33:32 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
Mark my words. U all r gonna upset when this comes out. Terrible and generic bet. Read game reactors preview on it. All this hype for nothing. What ur gonna get is just another generic shooter with mechs that can jump high.lol

My opinion is the only opinion that matters regarding my fun-stuff games.
If you have issue with that you know what you can do.
Twice.

You're welcome.

Topic= The Titanfall rules them all.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)