Titanfall is the game we're buying Xbox #1 for

#31method115Posted 11/4/2013 3:34:39 PM
Titan fall does look amazing but I work in IT so ill just build a PC if it turns out to be good. Honestly though I think destiny is going to be even better.
#32jairusmonillasPosted 11/4/2013 3:35:15 PM
Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4 with 1080p full HD resolution
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#33HeathenutopiaPosted 11/4/2013 3:36:35 PM
method115 posted...
Titan fall does look amazing but I work in IT so ill just build a PC if it turns out to be good. Honestly though I think destiny is going to be even better.

HELL YEAH! Can't wait!
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#34looselinkPosted 11/4/2013 6:01:14 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Agreed. Titanfall looks like a great game, I'm not trying to diminish it in the slightest. I will be picking it up day one. But Destiny holds so much promise. I really hope it delivers.

As for the guy giving a sarcastic list about problems with MW2. Despite whatever was going on behind the scenes with ex-IW and Activision, and I'm not trying to deflect blame from the issues you posted, but nuke boosting wasn't the developers fault. That is tied completely to the community, or parts of.

I am still chuckling at the almost neck-breaking turn these PS guys have had with Titanfall, ever since it was named it won't be coming to the PS4.

Keep in mind that the same day titanfall was confirmed exclusive, we also got confirmation that COD ghosts was 720p on the one, also keep in mind that the president of respawn himself basically said his games after titanfall would be multiplat. So what ended up with was, the PS4 being confirmed stronger with the ability to output at 1080p, while XB1 is stuck with a lifelong problem with 720p , in exchange it got titanfall a single game confirmed as an exclusive for the XB1...360(which tons of people have)...and PC.
#35enigma2274Posted 11/4/2013 6:46:37 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
Mark my words. U all r gonna upset when this comes out. Terrible and generic bet. Read game reactors preview on it. All this hype for nothing. What ur gonna get is just another generic shooter with mechs that can jump high.lol

The mechs don't jump, so obviously you don't know what you're talking about.
---
Playing: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
#36stevieb1234567Posted 11/4/2013 6:56:01 PM
enigma2274 posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...
Mark my words. U all r gonna upset when this comes out. Terrible and generic bet. Read game reactors preview on it. All this hype for nothing. What ur gonna get is just another generic shooter with mechs that can jump high.lol

The mechs don't jump, so obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

Not what i meant u know what i mean. Read the previews. Very generic shooter.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#37teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 7:48:50 PM
looselink posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Agreed. Titanfall looks like a great game, I'm not trying to diminish it in the slightest. I will be picking it up day one. But Destiny holds so much promise. I really hope it delivers.

As for the guy giving a sarcastic list about problems with MW2. Despite whatever was going on behind the scenes with ex-IW and Activision, and I'm not trying to deflect blame from the issues you posted, but nuke boosting wasn't the developers fault. That is tied completely to the community, or parts of.

I am still chuckling at the almost neck-breaking turn these PS guys have had with Titanfall, ever since it was named it won't be coming to the PS4.

Keep in mind that the same day titanfall was confirmed exclusive, we also got confirmation that COD ghosts was 720p on the one, also keep in mind that the president of respawn himself basically said his games after titanfall would be multiplat. So what ended up with was, the PS4 being confirmed stronger with the ability to output at 1080p, while XB1 is stuck with a lifelong problem with 720p , in exchange it got titanfall a single game confirmed as an exclusive for the XB1...360(which tons of people have)...and PC.

You're a liar regarding Xbox #1 having a 'lifelong problem with 720'.
Games developing a year from now on Xbox #1 from every competent developer will be 1080p.
Fact: ps4 is more powerful than Xbox #1 but Xbox #1 is much more powerful than 360 and there's plenty of 1080p game on that system.

HALO will be 60 fps locked and 1080p native on Xbox #1 and as devs learn the hardware it will be capable of so much more.
Only a fool judges a consoles lifetime by its launch games.

You're welcome.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#38EJH-SEGAPosted 11/4/2013 8:05:46 PM
I am buying X1 but not for Titanfall (or any other shooter)
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#39ewsa421Posted 11/4/2013 8:10:23 PM
I rather get this for my 360 or PC.
#40PraetorXynPosted 11/4/2013 8:12:24 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Good thing I don't have to buy an Xbone to play it's only decent game.

Superior PC version, hell yes.

This. But it's made by the CoD developer, so I wouldn't go near it with a pole.
Not that I want anything to do with BF either. Both are two very slow-paced games.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9