Titanfall is the game we're buying Xbox #1 for

#41TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/4/2013 7:23:11 PM
I laugh whenever somebody goes on about how "I can play Destiny!" That's the most Titanfall-related assurance response possible, given that "I can play Destiny or Titanfall!" sort of annihilates it.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#42maheo30Posted 11/4/2013 7:23:21 PM
I'm buying an X1 and it will be the only system I buy, but I'm not getting Titanfall. I don't like FPS games.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#43gunner967Posted 11/7/2013 12:55:44 PM
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition-ANW.html
---
Xbox Live- A Killing Pie ~~~ PSN- A_Killing_Pie
"I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!"
#44BadLuckIncPosted 11/7/2013 1:02:49 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
teehee23 posted...
The Titanfall is a game changer and the most important console game this upcoming gen.
Someone told me that a console without Titanfall is like living without chocolate chip cookies and that, of course, determined our next gen console choice.

Have you seen The Titanfall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caiIamHIzBY

It's running at 720p on X1.

And your point is? OOoooohhhh all sub 1080p games are garbage then? Better look at your PS4 lineup then buddy, and toss half of those out as terrible sub-par games.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#45AzaneAzerPosted 11/7/2013 1:03:38 PM
I already have a PC Capable of running it though
#46BadLuckIncPosted 11/7/2013 1:05:31 PM
looselink posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Agreed. Titanfall looks like a great game, I'm not trying to diminish it in the slightest. I will be picking it up day one. But Destiny holds so much promise. I really hope it delivers.

As for the guy giving a sarcastic list about problems with MW2. Despite whatever was going on behind the scenes with ex-IW and Activision, and I'm not trying to deflect blame from the issues you posted, but nuke boosting wasn't the developers fault. That is tied completely to the community, or parts of.

I am still chuckling at the almost neck-breaking turn these PS guys have had with Titanfall, ever since it was named it won't be coming to the PS4.

Keep in mind that the same day titanfall was confirmed exclusive, we also got confirmation that COD ghosts was 720p on the one, also keep in mind that the president of respawn himself basically said his games after titanfall would be multiplat. So what ended up with was, the PS4 being confirmed stronger with the ability to output at 1080p, while XB1 is stuck with a lifelong problem with 720p , in exchange it got titanfall a single game confirmed as an exclusive for the XB1...360(which tons of people have)...and PC.

Holy cow what wizard are you and where can I get that crystal ball!???
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#47faboo95Posted 11/7/2013 1:15:41 PM
teehee23 posted...
The Titanfall is a game changer and the most important console game this upcoming gen.
Someone told me that a console without Titanfall is like living without chocolate chip cookies and that, of course, determined our next gen console choice.

Have you seen The Titanfall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caiIamHIzBY

Ummmm no. I mean it looks like a fantastic game, but wouldn't go as far as saying it's a "game changer" or "the most important console game this upcoming gen".

DFMan456 posted...
I am quite happy that you are guys are getting such a fantastic exclusive for your console! Titanfall looks awesome! I love you guys on the other side of the fence! Let's all share a hug then talk about our awesome games that we are excited for!

Agreed....without the mushy hug stuff.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#48ExempliGratiaPosted 11/7/2013 1:19:44 PM
Isn't the Xbox 1 the lead platform for Titanfall? (I'm really asking). I know for a fact the Xbox 360 version is being created by another studio. So the X1 version isn't a port of anything.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#49regsantotomasPosted 11/7/2013 1:21:38 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
Isn't the Xbox 1 the lead platform for Titanfall? (I'm really asking). I know for a fact the Xbox 360 version is being created by another studio. So the X1 version isn't a port of anything.

That is my understanding as well.

Either way, it's clear that Microsoft views this as a flagship title for Xbox One.

I am not buying an Xbox One solely for this game but am certainly very excited for it.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego