Where is the CLOUD?

#11RebelGameMasterPosted 11/4/2013 1:05:50 AM
Sazerfan posted...
Foppe posted...
Because people whined that they didn't have a powerful enough internet connection so the developers were forced to cut all Cloud support.
They are working out a deal with Cid instead now.

You do know that most people in the world won't have the needed speed for such a function on a international brand console right? Not to mention the devs probably won't have the server to handle that kind of load if every single Xbox1 in the world tried to access it (look at SimCity and Diablo 3), at best it would lag like most MMOs.

Don't be comin' in here with your common sense. Ain't nobody got time fo' that.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#121nternationa7Posted 11/4/2013 1:19:28 AM
The cloud evaporated due to global xbox warming.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#13SazerfanPosted 11/4/2013 1:25:44 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Sazerfan posted...
Foppe posted...
Because people whined that they didn't have a powerful enough internet connection so the developers were forced to cut all Cloud support.
They are working out a deal with Cid instead now.

You do know that most people in the world won't have the needed speed for such a function on a international brand console right? Not to mention the devs probably won't have the server to handle that kind of load if every single Xbox1 in the world tried to access it (look at SimCity and Diablo 3), at best it would lag like most MMOs.

Don't be comin' in here with your common sense. Ain't nobody got time fo' that.

We should call it the rare sense
#14Psychosis1001Posted 11/4/2013 7:27:32 AM
Oooooh, u make me so mad >:(
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
#15CyborgTwentyPosted 11/4/2013 11:41:47 AM
The infinite power of the cloud stops at 720p.
#16DarkJaydragonPosted 11/4/2013 11:42:35 AM
The cloud is outside, most of you can't see it from your basements.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#17chickabumpbumpPosted 11/4/2013 11:43:39 AM
You all do know cloud gaming is already in devices and PS4 wants to have its equivalent dont you....Im going to assume no since most the people on here are either misinformed idiots or blind fanboys with blinkers on who do no research at all into modern technology.
#18ProdozulPosted 11/4/2013 11:46:20 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
irregulardull posted...
Confirmed: Final Fantasy VII remake will be an Xbox One exclusive.

Guess Cloud is in the remake. Now let's end all this Strife.

This post just made me realize what's going on in this topic...
#19MetroidFan9999Posted 11/4/2013 11:49:20 AM
Don't worry guys, DesperateMonkey will be coming into this topic with a novel on the benefits of the CLOWD!!
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#20CyborgTwentyPosted 11/4/2013 12:24:48 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Don't worry guys, DesperateMonkey will be coming into this topic with a novel on the benefits of the CLOWD!!

Dat ESRAHHMM!!!