So this is what gaming has really come to?

#1joeymegsPosted 11/4/2013 12:53:20 AM
A bunch of people bashing consoles they haven't played, for God knows what reason, to push their views about a another system, that they haven't played either. Sounds way too political for me. How about everyone chill out, enjoy whatever system or systems they get, look forward to new games, new IP's, new sequels and enjoy being a gamer and not a politician.

Also I'm sure some people will have a smartass comment so if you feel inclined to leave it, first grow up, and second I couldn't care less what you have to say. If anyone wants to comment about how awesome the new games will be go for it.

I'm excited for Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14, Killzone SF, Infamous SS, Titanfall, Destiny, the Division, CoD Ghosts, Order 1866, Sunset Overdrive.
---
GT: Joe Corleone
#2GuyFawkes5Posted 11/4/2013 12:58:10 AM
are you new to Gamefaqs?
---
Technology keeps advancing, but we as humans are dead.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 11/4/2013 12:59:09 AM
The Xbox720 being a bad system is strictly an opinion... Back in April.

Here we are November 2013, and it's FACT. Tons of links, surveys, news, posts, tweets, interviews, hardware specs, developer testimony have shown this.

No views are being pushed on anyone. Unless you're calling reality a point of view. In that case I'm a sexy Tony Stark-like millionaire who chooses to live in a 2 bedroom apartment and work a 9-5 for the lulz.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#4ZeeDoggePosted 11/4/2013 1:02:26 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

Here we are November 2013, and it's FACT. Tons of links, surveys, news, posts, tweets, interviews, hardware specs, developer testimony have shown this.

No views are being pushed on anyone. Unless you're calling reality a point of view. In that case I'm a sexy Tony Stark-like millionaire who chooses to live in a 2 bedroom apartment and work a 9-5 for the lulz.

Peer pressure affects opinion. The internet isn't rational.
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#5SuperHoneyBunnyPosted 11/4/2013 1:05:25 AM
I hear ya.
I love it how everyone is justifying their next gen purchase off of 3rd party "launch games".
I'm going to play Waverace 64 and get seasick.
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 1:22:08 AM
ZeeDogge posted...

Peer pressure affects opinion. The internet isn't rational.

This.

So much so, I've been pushed over the edge. I hope the PS4 can catch me.

Coming on this site was probably the worst decision I've ever made.
#7_Elite_Bushido_Posted 11/4/2013 1:24:24 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

so why does bf4 look better on X1 than PS4?
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959