why do you want the xbox to fail?

#1gumbyxcore99Posted 11/4/2013 1:21:03 AM
i mean seriously, if you're not interested then don't buy it but what benefit does it have to anybody if it doesnt succeed?
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#21nternationa7Posted 11/4/2013 1:34:27 AM
If it does fail, my faith in consumerism shall be restored. The natural order of consumerism dictates that products of high quality and low price deserve to succeed in the market. This Xbox One has neither quality or competitive pricing.

Therefore, the gods of consumerism should come down and smite this product down for its hubris and let its mangled corpse be a reminder to those who would be foolish enough to try such blasphemy again!
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#3Psychosis1001Posted 11/4/2013 1:35:35 AM
I don't want it to fail!! I'm buying a billion Xbox one at launch! I just hate the peepee phoar!! Our graphics are the best graphics?! Unless our device is weak then graphics don mattear!

Keep figuring my brotha! We are comrades in arms you and me. Hic! *fart* excuse me.
---
Official voice of the Xbox One cheerleader brigade. Will shamelessly lie, cheat and retreat in service of the One.
#4SazerfanPosted 11/4/2013 1:38:08 AM
Vengence for the DRM fiasco probably
#5IminyourclosetPosted 11/4/2013 1:38:57 AM
If a lot of gamers buy it, it's a message saying it's okay to pull crap like MS did on your consumer base.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#6King_YellowmanPosted 11/4/2013 1:41:25 AM
Sazerfan posted...
Vengence for the DRM fiasco probably

i concur.
---
I have been Awarded the 3rd Anticitizen stamp of approval.
PSN - TheLionofJudah
#7GuitaristMattPosted 11/4/2013 1:49:39 AM
It'll put a good slap on some faces, like what the PS3 did to Sony. Don't become cocky bastards.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#8SilentS89Posted 11/4/2013 1:57:16 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
If it does fail, my faith in consumerism shall be restored. The natural order of consumerism dictates that products of high quality and low price deserve to succeed in the market. This Xbox One has neither quality or competitive pricing.

Therefore, the gods of consumerism should come down and smite this product down for its hubris and let its mangled corpse be a reminder to those who would be foolish enough to try such blasphemy again!

This, with less theatrics.

If the Xbox One succeeds it tells the industry that gamers have such poor sense of self-interest that they will support inferior tech at higher prices.

If the industry has a precedent for the success of inferior tech at higher prices then why wouldn't they try to give less and expect more from us?
#9True_FoeHammerPosted 11/4/2013 2:03:58 AM
1nternationa7 posted...

Basically

Microsoft intentionally tried to **** us over to squeeze more money out of us, instead of making a superior product that earned my purchase. Only after several weeks of universal backlash did Microsoft reverse their anti-consumer policies. Now, they have a weak console that is more expensive than the competition and has no 5 or 10 year plan, since all of those things were reversed.
#10Darkside_ShadowPosted 11/4/2013 2:18:03 AM
Because Kinect
Because using more ram on TV OS instead of games
Because higher price (Kinect)
Because lies about cloud
Because MS arrogance

I dont want Xbox to fail, I love the controller, and Halo, Forza etc. I want MS to realize they are nothing without people who actually wants to play games.