MS were stupid paying for Titanfall

#11EoinPosted 11/4/2013 2:39:46 AM
So far it seems like Titanfall's exclusivity was one of their better moves (that's not very difficult - most of what they've done has been rather stupid). While I have zero interest in the game, it's clearly something that a lot of people will want to play, and it'll clearly do well both on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have little doubt that a Titanfall game (most likely the second one) will appear on PS4 as well, at some stage, but by establishing a community early, Microsoft will most likely keep it as a primarily-Xbox franchise, which is a good thing for them.
#12blk911Posted 11/4/2013 2:47:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13slowdog76Posted 11/4/2013 2:56:54 AM
blk911 posted...
I've been saying this. The average consumer doesn't care about a transformers online shooter with $hi&tty graphics.

well then, as you seem to have your finger on the pulse, it's a good job that there isn't a transformers online shooter with ****** graphics coming out isn't it.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#14GotTruthPosted 11/4/2013 3:03:26 AM
Hey now. They were not stupid. I will get HOURS of enjoyment out of this Title on my 360.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#15chrish909Posted 11/4/2013 4:27:22 AM
Titanfall was game of show at e3. That means according to a majoriity of critics that attended e3, titanfall>killfail infailous drivefail
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#16DojoMaxPosted 11/4/2013 5:00:05 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/playstation-4-titanfall-not-coming-2674508

Yikes. So mad.
---
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
#17HeathenutopiaPosted 11/4/2013 5:19:41 AM
Destiny is now the game winning all the awards since E3. Another multi-plat game is stealing all the thunder.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#18axelfooley2k5Posted 11/4/2013 5:29:10 AM
Great game or not there will be a lot of uninformed people buying it looking for single player

Pssh
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#19duces9killaPosted 11/4/2013 5:33:43 AM
Titanfail will flop worst than duke nukem forever but that's just my opinion so DEAL WITH IT hahahaha
#20quickposter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 5:44:51 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Of course they're lacking interest, because the Ps4 people aren't getting the game. That's like me saying i'm pumped for Killzone, even though i'm buying an Xbox one. Titanfall will sell on 360 and PC, but they're mainly targeting it for the Xbox One audience.

I'm saying when news came about how badly pre-orders were for X1 exclusives (at one point Killzone had more pre-orders then every exclusive combined) I mentioned Titanfall as the notable one as its the one MS is hyping up. When they mention the lack of interest they look at the low pre-orders for the game similar to how I am doing now. They were using pre-orders to indicate the lack of interest in the game, not from people who are buying PS4, but overall interest of the game.