I think what bothers people the most about the Xbox One is the idea..

#21gameboybrycePosted 11/4/2013 4:54:48 AM
Mmaguy posted...
You aren't paying more for a weaker product, you're paying more for Kinect. They could sell the Xbox One for the same price as the PS4 without it. The question is - is the Kinect worth the extra money to you? Are the games good enough to make you want to pay that extra cash over the PS4?

Also, people shouldn't be "bothered" by a product they have no interest in buying. MS is offering a product, a package, and inside the package is a console, a controller, and Kinect. They are selling it as a whole for $500. Do you want to buy it? Yes or No? No? Okay, cool, go buy something else, why bother the people who do want to buy it?

Let's say you liked Burger King over McDonald because Burger King gives you slightly larger cup sizes and thicker fries for a lower price, would you run over to your local McDonald joint, interrupt everyone while they are eating and tell everyone inside that they are delusional for buying slightly smaller drink cups and thinner fries for a higher price? Or would you use your brain and realize that it's not about the price, it's not about the size, it's about the TASTE, the PREFERENCE, who likes what and why, and let them enjoy their food?

There should be psychological studies done on people who act like that to figure out exactly what's wrong with them.

No where and I mean NO WHERE in the forum rules does it state we have to be buying the product to discuss it in the forum for it. So maybe just maybe people have every right to discuss the X1 even if they aren't buying it. Crazy concept huh
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#22GotTruthPosted 11/4/2013 5:06:04 AM
The fact M$ is pushing Digital in such a big way is what's driving me away. I DONT WANT TO RENT A DIGITAL GAME. I want to OWN the game I bought at the STORE for my GAME CONSOLE.

What about this concept is SO HARD to comprehend?

I have had a "race" with my brother in which he starts d/ling a GoD title to his XBOX and the moment he start the download I start to my car and go to Gamestop.

I win the race every time getting back with the Physical Copy of the game he is D/Ling.......
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#23Cowboy082288Posted 11/4/2013 5:09:58 AM
gameboybryce posted...
Mmaguy posted...
You aren't paying more for a weaker product, you're paying more for Kinect. They could sell the Xbox One for the same price as the PS4 without it. The question is - is the Kinect worth the extra money to you? Are the games good enough to make you want to pay that extra cash over the PS4?

Also, people shouldn't be "bothered" by a product they have no interest in buying. MS is offering a product, a package, and inside the package is a console, a controller, and Kinect. They are selling it as a whole for $500. Do you want to buy it? Yes or No? No? Okay, cool, go buy something else, why bother the people who do want to buy it?

Let's say you liked Burger King over McDonald because Burger King gives you slightly larger cup sizes and thicker fries for a lower price, would you run over to your local McDonald joint, interrupt everyone while they are eating and tell everyone inside that they are delusional for buying slightly smaller drink cups and thinner fries for a higher price? Or would you use your brain and realize that it's not about the price, it's not about the size, it's about the TASTE, the PREFERENCE, who likes what and why, and let them enjoy their food?

There should be psychological studies done on people who act like that to figure out exactly what's wrong with them.

No where and I mean NO WHERE in the forum rules does it state we have to be buying the product to discuss it in the forum for it. So maybe just maybe people have every right to discuss the X1 even if they aren't buying it. Crazy concept huh

..... no one said it's against forum rules. It's just obnoxious behaviour. I mean you can go stand outside McDonalds with a sign that says "McDs sucks and BK rules", it's not against the law.... it's just kind of stupid.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#24GotTruthPosted 11/4/2013 5:14:14 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
GotTruth posted...
mygoodluckcharm posted...
GotTruth posted...
Nope. Now if you would have made the analogy that BurgerKing was selling fresh meat and McD's was selling PIOSON you would have had a better analogy. But Seeing as both $ony and M$ are both in bed with RISM I guess they are both poison.,.....

I don't think Sony have anything to do with PRISM. It's not on the leaked company list and it's a Japanese company anyway CMIIW.

Excellent. then they will be my choice if/when I upgrade from my 360.

A little research may be worthwhile vs. trusting a fanboy on gamefaqs. If you think MS is bad for what went down with PRISM under government orders, then Sony is horrendous in epic proportions for what went down with PSN privacy compromises due to their own ineptness and attempts to cover it up. How easily fanboys forget...

LOL PLEASE google the following: XBOX LIVE REPEATEDLY HACKED
---
#25epicfailtryhardPosted 11/4/2013 5:23:07 AM
Mmaguy posted...

1. You aren't paying more for a weaker product, you're paying more for Kinect. They could sell the Xbox One for the same price as the PS4 without it. The question is - is the Kinect worth the extra money to you? Are the games good enough to make you want to pay that extra cash over the PS4?

2. Also, people shouldn't be "bothered" by a product they have no interest in buying. MS is offering a product, a package, and inside the package is a console, a controller, and Kinect. They are selling it as a whole for $500. Do you want to buy it? Yes or No? No? Okay, cool, go buy something else, why bother the people who do want to buy it?

3. Let's say you liked Burger King over McDonald because Burger King gives you slightly larger cup sizes and thicker fries for a lower price, would you run over to your local McDonald joint, interrupt everyone while they are eating and tell everyone inside that they are delusional for buying slightly smaller drink cups and thinner fries for a higher price? Or would you use your brain and realize that it's not about the price, it's not about the size, it's about the TASTE, the PREFERENCE, who likes what and why, and let them enjoy their food?

4. There should be psychological studies done on people who act like that to figure out exactly what's wrong with them.

1. weaker hardware because of kinect. saying other wise doesn't make it true.

2. we are helping you by supplying you with the truth. you are delusional and need our help.

3. i wouldn't run over there if i could just read their posts and respond. it's the compassionate thing to do.

4. i think one would be more inclined to psycho-analyze your type and the incredibly poor decision making behind your antics.
---
epicfailtryhard-the most ignored poster on gamefaqs...being right all the time has it's trophies.
#26axelfooley2k5Posted 11/4/2013 5:38:02 AM
Mmaguy posted...

Wow ok I am going to just bold this so you understand
You are paying more for a weaker product, because you're paying for Kinect.

Ok
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#27XtremeWRATH360Posted 11/4/2013 5:55:42 AM
It's the mandatory Kinect that's the problem. I should be able to go into a store and buy am XB1 without Kinect. The idea that its perfectly fine for me to spend more money on something I don't want is insane!!

No company that utilizes such tactics should be rewarded, hope there sales are low so they can be grounded back to reality.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#28GotTruthPosted 11/4/2013 6:07:06 AM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
It's the mandatory Kinect that's the problem. I should be able to go into a store and buy am XB1 without Kinect. The idea that its perfectly fine for me to spend more money on something I don't want is insane!!

No company that utilizes such tactics should be rewarded, hope there sales are low so they can be grounded back to reality.

but but but INOVATION!
---
#29tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:15:00 AM
How can u relate ppl that buy iMacs to Xbox owners?
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#30MrImpatient35Posted 11/4/2013 6:55:36 AM
This is the way I see it, if this analogy makes sense. PS4 is like a vehicle that can go 200mph. X1 is like a vehicle than can go 170mph, but has a lot of features that you may hate or love. I'll take the slower vehicle with more features, for the extra money.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, XFitness (1-Yr free), KI3 (F2P), Proj Spark