I admit that.

#1llsamuraillPosted 11/4/2013 4:25:27 AM
The X1 is a little weaker spec wise and am getting the PS4 first at launch. Xbox 1 I will most likely pick up in January if not a bit sooner.
Yes Titanfall looks great and Forza, for me is enough to really get me hyped for the X1.
I am a racing game fan and always enjoyed the series.
There will be many other X1 games I know I will want.
The same goes for the PS4, I can only imagine how good MLB The Show is going to look and play on the PS4.
Driveclub is unproven, but I have high hopes.
To any others getting both, have you questioned your decision on your choice at launch? If your getting both at launch, that is the ideal solution, this is aimed more toward the gamer, who is getting one over the other at launch.
I certainly question the choice I have made, want to play Forza, but also want to play Killzone SF. I was looking at both games last night and both look and sound awesome to me.
Killzone has taken advantage of the new technology where the touch pad comes into play as well as the DS4 light begins turning red as your health lowers. While Forza in a nutshell looks beautiful.
Question is are you wishing you could get both at launch? If your not getting both are you questiong your decision?
---
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after
#2llsamuraill(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 4:53:36 AM
No one getting both?
---
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after
#31nternationa7Posted 11/4/2013 4:54:48 AM
Heck no, not getting either at launch. Bugs, hardware failure, and shipment problems are all enough to keep me away from that. Rather give it a month or two to iron out the problems.

Besides, consoles aren't like phones, you can't show them off at work or at school.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#4InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 4:59:55 AM
I had both pre-ordered. Most of my gaming years have been spent with the PlayStation brand, and although it was swamped by the 360 in terms of use (which resulted in me trading it in), I still wanted to give it a second chance.

I had Watch Dogs pre-ordered on the PS4. Forza Motorsport 5 and Battlefield 4 on the XBO. When WD got delayed, I cancelled the PS4. Then news of the resolution differences came out - and I'll echo, I wasn't aware games had to hit 1080p and 60fps to be considered next-gen, but it has been made to be a big fuss.

I don't know if the media is just jumping on the thing because it has stirred up the waters, but I don't ever recall any site detailing requirements for next-gen, and high resolution being one of them.

But alas, both have been cancelled, and I'll just wait it out and get one or both around Christmas time, or just after. I'll let the die hard fans battle it out.

So yeah, both have now been cancelled.
#5rusty12000Posted 11/4/2013 5:20:55 AM
My plan for this gen is PS4 and Gaming computer, i may eventually buy a Wii U the new DK games looks awesome. and possibly eventually if enough of my friends get one and twist my rubber arm i might end up getting a Xbox one/
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#6Special-EddPosted 11/4/2013 5:24:21 AM
I knew I'd own both systems down the line and decided to pre-order both. I did it the day after E3 and haven't considered canceling either system. They both have games I am very excited to play and I know I will get tons of enjoyment out of them.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7True_FoeHammerPosted 11/4/2013 5:30:12 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
Heck no, not getting either at launch. Bugs, hardware failure, and shipment problems are all enough to keep me away from that. Rather give it a month or two to iron out the problems.

Besides, consoles aren't like phones, you can't show them off at work or at school.

Those kinds of problems last years, not months. You would want to wait for at least the future slim version of whatever console you choose.