How are you XBONE loyalists not worried?

#1protools1983Posted 11/4/2013 9:09:20 AM
Microsoft's track record is less than stellar when it comes to hardware. All they have done since the announcment is backpeddle, lie to the public and rush around trying to get everything ready. I don't trust Microsoft when they have time, I certainly wouldn't trust them with my $500 when they are on a tight deadline.

Microsoft excels at software. Windows, Office, Server and even XBL and the Xbox OS are very good, solid systems.

Zune and 360..... cheap garbage. You better believe they are cutting corners anywhere they can.
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#2TreGoodaPosted 11/4/2013 9:12:43 AM
protools1983 posted...
Microsoft's track record is less than stellar when it comes to hardware. All they have done since the announcment is backpeddle, lie to the public and rush around trying to get everything ready. I don't trust Microsoft when they have time, I certainly wouldn't trust them with my $500 when they are on a tight deadline.

Microsoft excels at software. Windows, Office, Server and even XBL and the Xbox OS are very good, solid systems.

Zune and 360..... cheap garbage. You better believe they are cutting corners anywhere they can.

Hmmm... Well, Microsoft has a history of making the best console.

Anyway, how can we trust your opinions when you can't even configure audio settings on your computer? I thought you were a hardcore gamer.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/67718864
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#3DoukouPosted 11/4/2013 9:13:17 AM
I am a Xbox Patriot
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#4protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 9:13:23 AM
TreGooda posted...
protools1983 posted...

Anyway, how can we trust your opinions when you can't even configure audio settings on your computer? I thought you were a hardcore gamer.

LOL two for two huh? You really are a sad sap.
---
#5TreGoodaPosted 11/4/2013 9:14:36 AM
protools1983 posted...
TreGooda posted...
protools1983 posted...

LOL two for two huh? You really are a sad sap.

Just pointing out the flaws of a sad sad 30 year old man trolling the X1 board.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#6protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 9:15:34 AM
TreGooda posted...

Just pointing out the flaws of a sad sad 30 year old man trolling the X1 board.

Irony.
---
#7MrSpaM111Posted 11/4/2013 9:20:45 AM(edited)
TreGooda posted...
protools1983 posted...

Microsoft history of making the most popular console:

XB360

And sales figures prove this isn't even true nearing the end of current gen.

I'm sorry but one console is not a 'history', the PS2 was a lot more popular than the original Xbox and Microsoft haven't made anything else. The PS1 also completely wiped the floor with everything else in terms of sales.

So yeh, it's actually Sony who have the history of making the best console.

In conclusion, you know nothing.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#8SpidermanThreadPosted 11/4/2013 9:19:22 AM
Not getting an XB1 myself, but respect and enjoyment for the people who do want to. It's their money to choose what feels meets their requirements.
#9BlazingxPaddlesPosted 11/4/2013 9:21:30 AM
I love how Sony fanboys have revisionist history. The hands down worst consoles the ever be released to the public is the PS2. The failure rate of their first generation was near 100%.

The original Xbox was a fantastic machine and had a very small failure rate. The 360's first gen was terrible, but the PS3 had their fair share of issues as well.

If anything, Sony ponies should be worried about their cheap PS4 and what corners were cut to make it so cheap.

*middle finger to the fanboys*
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 11/4/2013 9:21:30 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
<

Microsoft history of making the most popular console:

XB360

So the least selling console is somehow the most popular?