How are you XBONE loyalists not worried?

#41WackyDwarf2010Posted 11/4/2013 10:45:50 AM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
I'm not worried.

My plan.

Buy PS4 early in the new year.
Wait for M$ to realize they need to drop XB1's price by at least $100
Buy XB1 in a year from now when everything is cheaper and the games I'm actually interested in are out.

Win Win.

Yep.
---
To hell with keeping up with the Joneses; drag them down to YOUR level.
#42Exodus_PrimePosted 11/4/2013 10:47:50 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
So...after denying the fact for multiple years until a lawsuit was brought up against them, you quote the general legal wording that comes with every class-action lawsuit as a sign of a company who did what they could for their customers?

And people come on here and say MS customer are shills.

You are stupid

Nice rebuttal...

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#43BoomerTheGreatPosted 11/4/2013 11:25:03 AM
Ellesarien posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
protools1983 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

MS's track record might not be great, but there is little choice in the matter.

You couldn't be more wrong. If you don't trust a product you DON'T BUY IT. Regrdless of what the competition is doing. People like you are the problem. "I don't trust Microsoft but oh well, getting it anyway."

How did I say I didn't trust MS? They covered me with a warranty which I actually exploited to get a new HDMI model. You are now just trying to grasp at straws. Sony can't be trusted. They got sued AND they still would not do anything to compensate gamers and got mad at consumers because they were sued. Why would I not trust MS? They obviously care very much about the quality of their product that they are willing to spend billions to fix it. Its only gonna cost a fraction of this amount this time around to ensure those problems don't reoccur. In the event that it does, I feel pretty safe about MS compensating me for it so there is no real danger in buying a launch model.

Your intelligence is mostly what the problem is.

Sony offered a $25 rebate, new console and a free game when they had the PS2 failures.

Microsoft offered a new console, which turned out to be a refurbished one.

Conclusion - You are talking complete BS

Wait...Did you just say Sony offered a new console when the PS2 broke? Jesus man...This console war is that important to you...that you would just lie like that?

This. My PS2 was S.O.L. unless you dont live in the US.
---
Greatness comes from within