Microsoft: Xbox One likely to boot faster than TV from standby mode

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 11/4/2013 10:18:15 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
"This is the mode we'd like to see people in, obviously"

Obviously, gotta spy on dem peeps at all times!
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12EllesarienPosted 11/4/2013 10:21:51 AM
HowardTheMizer posted...
I'll be too busy playing my ps4 to let it go idle... xdrones will have their systems constantly going idle with shoveling doritos, slim jims, and mountain dew while getting "exclusive" dlc content in terms of color swap character selections LOL.

Remember gang....Sony fans are just here to "spark" conversation and have legitimate discussions about the X-1.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:23:44 AM
HowardTheMizer posted...
http://www.techhive.com/article/2048104/xbox-one-hits-the-streets-november-22-overclocked-out-of-the-gate.html

You mean increasing the operating performance past manufacturer recommendations? Oh yeah I'd call that overclocking... a fact microsoft isn't hiding through Penello stating that the system is being produced with the chip increased 10% beyond factory standards. RROD v2 here we come.

"While neither of these spec boosts will lead to dramatic performance improvements, they do show that Microsoft has a handle on production and will (hopefully) avoid another “red ring of death” situation with the Xbox One."

Try even harder
#14InjusticeRebornPosted 11/4/2013 10:40:47 AM
Ellesarien posted...

Remember gang....Sony fans are just here to "spark" conversation and have legitimate discussions about the X-1.

XD

It is quite a shame, the state of this board. You either have troll topics, which are periodically bumped up, or topics like this that either have it's origin warped into a vile toxic atmosphere of fanboyish mentalities, butting each other like a bee flying into a closed window. Or, if it can't be morphed in such a way, or a joke cannot be made, it sinks swiftly into the pit of other topics like it, due to reasons mentioned previously.
#15stevieb1234567Posted 11/4/2013 4:37:42 PM
Who cares if u need the tv on 1st anyway to play.
---
Posted using GameFlux