Do you think Microsoft should make publishers put a disclaimer on the game cases

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 11/4/2013 11:54:56 AM
k1lo19 posted...
That's true but this gen is different. I think as consumers everyone should have a right to make a informed purchase. Especially when people start buying both systems and want to know which multiplat version to get

As I said, MS would not do this at all. They've made it clear these past few months that they would like nothing more than to have their consumer listen to them and their PR machine over the actual facts.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12gray_fox_00Posted 11/4/2013 11:55:38 AM
k1lo19 posted...
That's true but this gen is different. I think as consumers everyone should have a right to make a informed purchase. Especially when people start buying both systems and want to know which multiplat version to get

The information is out there, it's up to you as the consumer to arm yourself with the information to make an informed purchase. Besides, there aren't any rules or regulations forcing any company to publish resolution at all let alone post it on the box.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#13slyman19Posted 11/4/2013 12:00:46 PM
k1lo19 posted...

What is different?

Should Fallout 3, Saints Row 4, Skyrim, Black Ops, Far Cry 3, Mafia 2, ect on PS3 say "this version has a lower resolution, worse frame rate, missing graphical details and longer loading times than the Xbox 360"?
---
Who will stop the red ink? Not Kaz.
MSFT has made more money in the last quarter than SNE has in the past 5+ years.