What is so great about xbox live?

#1Nightshift1983Posted 11/4/2013 11:07:18 AM
What is so great about it that playstation store doesn't have? Plus playstation store is free.
---
The glass is half empty.
#2chickabumpbumpPosted 11/4/2013 11:08:44 AM
Servers and my bank information being kept private.

Seriously though, PSN was awful compared to xbox live. PSN was ugly, slow, you had to update and patch it...to get ONTO the store literally every week, it had no party chat, its servers are awful in comparison.

and PSN is not free on PS4
#3BoomerHelllPosted 11/4/2013 11:09:52 AM
Nightshift1983 posted...
What is so great about it that playstation store doesn't have? Plus playstation store is free.

the ps store is free?? how come this isn't everywhere? i cant wait to download all the ps1 games and DLC my heart desires
#4Darkpalidin12Posted 11/4/2013 11:11:10 AM
PSN is the worst possible online service ever conceived by human beings. The security sucks, the servers are super laggy. It's horrible.
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#5BadLuckIncPosted 11/4/2013 11:11:30 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
Nightshift1983 posted...

the ps store is free?? how come this isn't everywhere? i cant wait to download all the ps1 games and DLC my heart desires

I think he meant you don't need Gold to access the marketplace on Playstation.... but now you guys have to pay for multiplayer so that's going to split your user base significantly =S

I have always preferred and enjoyed XBL over PSN.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#6lilj812Posted 11/4/2013 11:12:27 AM
I've never owned a playstation 3 but the PSP store downloaded as fast as my internet connection would allow so I think that calling the PSN slow in comparison is a load of BS.

Personally.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#7chickabumpbumpPosted 11/4/2013 11:13:43 AM
lilj812 posted...
I've never owned a playstation 3 but the PSP store downloaded as fast as my internet connection would allow so I think that calling the PSN slow in comparison is a load of BS.

Personally.

So you havent owed both machines and used the online on both, like I have, but youre calling us liars for having an opinion.
#8HowardTheMizerPosted 11/4/2013 11:13:58 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Nightshift1983 posted...

I think he meant you don't need Gold to access the marketplace on Playstation.... but now you guys have to pay for multiplayer so that's going to split your user base significantly =S

Or that the money generated from charging for multiplayer will go to developing a more sound online server infrastructure? LOL please. I agree that xbl >>> psn but don't act like sony beginning to charge for online MP is a bad thing. They should have charged for it from the beginning to improve the overall product.
---
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208
#9LightthrowerPosted 11/4/2013 11:14:03 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Nightshift1983 posted...

In your sig you don't have a PSN though, how can you prefer XBL over PSN if you don't have PSN?
#10ExempliGratiaPosted 11/4/2013 11:14:07 AM
lilj812 posted...

Personally.

You can't be serious. I have a theoretical 50 mbps connection at my house. Downloading games on my Xbox 360 takes way faster than my ps3 or vita. The Sony servers are slow as dirt.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia