Anti x1 posts are personally affirming my console choice

#1SlikkSterrPosted 11/4/2013 10:21:33 AM
If the only negatives about the x1 are what I see being posted, than I feel great about it. Most of the complaints don't seem that bad to me. As a gamer who has moved to a new phase, marriage/kid, the functionality and kinect are great! Bash it all you want, most of the reasons are non factors to a lot of people in the same phase of their lives.
#2protools1983Posted 11/4/2013 10:23:13 AM
SlikkSterr posted...
If the only negatives about the x1 are what I see being posted, than I feel great about it. Most of the complaints don't seem that bad to me. As a gamer who has moved to a new phase, marriage/kid, the functionality and kinect are great! Bash it all you want, most of the reasons are non factors to a lot of people in the same phase of their lives.

Yea, paying $100 extra just so you don't have to use that extremely difficult "input" button on your remote sounds like the way to go.
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/4/2013 10:25:37 AM
i'm getting a ps4 first, but i agree with you. after you research which of the xo complaints are actually confirmed, you find out they are only temporary. less than a year from now, there might not be any valid complaints at all. assuming the hardware holds up. and, i am. although, i wish i knew why sony is acting sketchy about theirs.
#4HowardTheMizerPosted 11/4/2013 10:27:21 AM
SlikkSterr posted...

It's ok I hear a lot of these frustrated married couples are getting into this BDSM craze of Fifty Shades of Grey. Whatever floats your boat, OP.
---
Not changing until Jaguars win their division - 3/22/2006
3DS FC: 2380 - 3306 - 9208
#5SlikkSterr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:36:57 AM
protools1983 posted...
SlikkSterr posted...

Yea, paying $100 extra just so you don't have to use that extremely difficult "input" button on your remote sounds like the way to go.

Extreme over simplification. As far as the kinect, I'm more referring to the games the whole family can play. I understand people preferring the ps4. I understand people not thinking the x1 is worth another $100. I do. I knew there would be negative responses. I was hoping other people excited would jump in too and contribute something positive.
#6DarkJaydragonPosted 11/4/2013 10:39:19 AM
Just enjoy it TC, while your having fun, they are sitting on a message board crying. I'm getting both and I can't wait either.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#7Skynet82997Posted 11/4/2013 10:44:04 AM
SlikkSterr posted...
Extreme over simplification. As far as the kinect, I'm more referring to the games the whole family can play. I understand people preferring the ps4. I understand people not thinking the x1 is worth another $100. I do. I knew there would be negative responses. I was hoping other people excited would jump in too and contribute something positive.

It's pointless to be positive about the XB1 on this board - most of us gave up. Anything you say will be twisted by the trolls who live here 24/7 looking to bash you over the head with MS hate.

There are plenty of us that are very excited for the 22nd, but this place is nothing but a ****hole of hateful, angry trolls, so there's no point in giving them more of a platform to spread vitriol.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#8zeekcruz425Posted 11/4/2013 10:44:26 AM
SlikkSterr posted...

hey TC i totally understand you, i myself am married with a little one at home and i feel like the X1 is such a better choice because it incorporates something for every one. November 22nd cannot come soon enough!
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#9SlikkSterr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:47:37 AM
zeekcruz425 posted...
SlikkSterr posted...

hey TC i totally understand you, i myself am married with a little one at home and i feel like the X1 is such a better choice because it incorporates something for every one. November 22nd cannot come soon enough!

I have a lot of friends in the same boat. They aren't the type of people who would be reading message boards either. I think this is a demographic a lot of people don't think about when they opine the x1 will fail and doesn't have as much vocal support right now.
#10SlikkSterr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:57:42 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
SlikkSterr posted...

It's pointless to be positive about the XB1 on this board - most of us gave up. Anything you say will be twisted by the trolls who live here 24/7 looking to bash you over the head with MS hate.

There are plenty of us that are very excited for the 22nd, but this place is nothing but a ****hole of hateful, angry trolls, so there's no point in giving them more of a platform to spread vitriol.

Yeah. I find it easy to laugh at a lot of behavior all around (not just the ps4 trolls either). This is really the easiest site for me to read on my phone while at work, which is why I come here. I just pick and choose what i read.