is cod Ghosts going to use the Microsoft Cloud for dedicated servers or ...

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/4/2013 2:58:42 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Still nothing that says Xbone will not use Hybrid system.

Oh wait, let's take a look at this

""And, in order to make sure that people have the best possible experience regardless of platform, location or connection, Ghosts will be using a hybrid system of dedicated servers and listen servers. So no matter where you are the game will always be trying to give you the best online performance possible. There is also some great new tech in the matchmaking system that will place players in matches that have the best combined overall connectivity performance.""

Regardless of platform, Ghosts will use a hybrid system of dedicated servers and listen servers.

Until you show an article that clearly states Xbone One version does not use this hybrid system, don't bother responding with your dribble.

you still don't get this simple concept do you.

X1 will use the azure cloud system. their own dedicated servers. no special system involved. it just plain old dedicated servers.

IW is taking the other consoles and using their hybrid system of servers and p2p....

x1 cannot use the hybrid system if it is using the azure system....

how is this so hard to undrstand?

You understand that the others use a dedicate server, just like the Azure server.

How is that so hard to understand?

Now once again, show me an article that says Xbone Ghosts will not use a hybrid system as well.

"Ghosts will be using a hybrid system of dedicated servers and listen servers."

Dedicated servers, just like Azure

""It had already been announced that the Xbox One version of the upcoming shooter would use Microsoft's 300,000 server Xbox Live Cloud to power dedicated servers"

learn to read you fudging twit.

xbox azure dedicated servers =/= IW hybrid system servers.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/call_of_duty_ghosts/news/call_of_duty_ghost_uses_dedicated_servers_on_xbox_one.html

"Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer for Xbox One will run on dedicated servers powered by the cloud, Microsoft has announced.

This marks a major change from the P2P structure used in earlier Call of Duty titles for consoles. It's not known if the PS4 version will offer dedicated servers."

the hybrid system of dedicated servers is for all the other console you idiot.

You seem mad, and are obviously grasping at straws here, you're basing this entire argument on pure interpretation without any other facts.

You should become a lawyer.

Let's take the words and add things to whatever meaning I want to support my argument.

Last time, fanboy, post established evidence to support your claim and not that meaningless bs quote you keep posting

Yeah, they're using the cloud for the dedicated servers, but the hybrid system also uses dedicated servers. There is no quote or information to say it's not any different than the Xbox One version and other versions.

Now we know that the game will use Azure for the server hosting, that's not being argued here but now show me that they're not using the hybrid system on it.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#22Kosmo240985Posted 11/4/2013 3:16:04 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

You seem mad, and are obviously grasping at straws here, you're basing this entire argument on pure interpretation without any other facts.

You should become a lawyer.

Let's take the words and add things to whatever meaning I want to support my argument.

Last time, fanboy, post established evidence to support your claim and not that meaningless bs quote you keep posting

Yeah, they're using the cloud for the dedicated servers, but the hybrid system also uses dedicated servers. There is no quote or information to say it's not any different than the Xbox One version and other versions.

Now we know that the game will use Azure for the server hosting, that's not being argued here but now show me that they're not using the hybrid system on it.

i see why you're having a hard time understanding...

the hybrid system is IW's dedicated system. they cannot afford or they believe that their hybrid system will work best. This is a marketing ploy to cover up the fact that dedicated servers are expensive so they are suplimenting only some dedicated servers.

you cannot do this on MS azure. that system is an incredibly closed off system. that why EA decided to run BF4 off their own servers instead of alloving the x1 version to run off the cloud servers.

we're not talking about the actual matchmaking system in the game....we're talking about the matchmaking servers system.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2051454/call_of_duty_dev_evasive_on_ps3_ps4_dedicated_servers.html?

please read that....

xbox one confirmed azure cloud, pc confirmed but they dont know how it will work and ps3 and ps4 were to possibly get another system.

just because you can't read and research doesn't mean it's not true.
---
GT: Kozzie85