I don't care about 720p as long as aa + 60fps exists.

#1knightimexPosted 11/4/2013 2:49:10 PM
I've played several 360 & ps3 games that are in 720p.

To me they look good.
Add a decent level of anti aliasing while moving @ 60fps and I won't mind the resolution at all.

This is the mindset I'm going into when making my xbo purchase sometime in the foreseeable future.

So, like...yea.
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#2FusionCPosted 11/4/2013 2:50:12 PM
Just letting you know, this topic is going to get filled with people saying "But 1080p is twice as many pixels" or a bunch of other stuff. I agree with you 100% but this board is FILLED with trolls.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#3Ch3wyPosted 11/4/2013 2:50:36 PM
Unfortunately aliasing seems to be the biggest problem with the screenshots I've seen so far.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#4knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 2:54:50 PM(edited)
Ch3wy posted...
Unfortunately aliasing seems to be the biggest problem with the screenshots I've seen so far.

I'm a fond user of fxaa.
Maybe in a later update it could be fixed.

Forza 5 looked good as it was.
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#5jairusmonillasPosted 11/4/2013 2:54:40 PM
PS4 with 1080p has a more stable 60 FPS than X1 720p with massive fps drops. =/
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#6DelRowePosted 11/4/2013 2:55:56 PM
FusionC posted...
Just letting you know, this topic is going to get filled with people saying "But 1080p is twice as many pixels" or a bunch of other stuff. I agree with you 100% but this board is FILLED with trolls.

ITP, stating facts is trolling.
---
You are not in control.
#7SavageTrooperPosted 11/4/2013 2:59:32 PM
knightimex posted...

To me they look good.
Add a decent level of anti aliasing while moving @ 60fps and I won't mind the resolution at all.

This is the mindset I'm going into when making my xbo purchase sometime in the foreseeable future.

So, like...yea.

Thats the only mindset you can have going to the Xbox One. While the PS4 will have all those plus 1080p. I would bet anything if the Xbox One was doing 1080p and the PS4 was doing 720p, you would be singing a different tune.
#8knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 3:01:36 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
PS4 with 1080p has a more stable 60 FPS than X1 720p with massive fps drops. =/

Frame drops is actually the fault of the developer.

It's stupid to shoehorn in things that can lead to power overwhelming.

Look at sega Genesis vs snes.

Some games where slightly altered to keep performance at max.

Which ended up making both versions good.

Even though snes was stronger graphics wise, games like Mickey mania were better on the Genesis.

I wish Ms would do the same.
---
#9knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 3:04:21 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
knightimex posted...

To me they look good.

So, like...yea.

Thats the only mindset you can have going to the Xbox One. While the PS4 will have all those plus 1080p. I would bet anything if the Xbox One was doing 1080p and the PS4 was doing 720p, you would be singing a different tune.

Ps3 is stronger than xb 360.
I still chose xb360 first.

Argument is void.
---
#10MetroidFan9999Posted 11/4/2013 3:06:10 PM
1080p is over twice as many pixels man. And you'd probably get both AA and 60fps to boot.

Why the hell would you intentionally limit yourself for a brand?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif