HALO: Spartan Assault for Xbox #1 in December

#11teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 4:09:52 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Did they say anything about the price? I'm thinking it will be a digital download, so I'm guessing $20. I don't know much about this game.

I believe you're right, digital download and only $15.00- $20.00 tops.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#12GuardianShadow0Posted 11/4/2013 5:04:50 PM
Every time I hear or see someone say Xbox #1, I immediately think of the original behemoth.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#13jastenPosted 11/4/2013 5:10:25 PM
GuardianShadow0 posted...
Every time I hear or see someone say Xbox #1, I immediately think of the original behemoth.

Man I miss that thing... wish mine finally hadn't bitten the dust last year... even had the original huge controllers that I preferred. Really should tinker around inside it and see if I can get it going again...
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
#14Dannyson97Posted 11/4/2013 5:35:44 PM
Well Sparton Assault isn't my cup of buttered tea, what I really want is a remake of Halo 2 and Halo Wars 2.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#15touyamizrahiPosted 11/5/2013 12:02:49 PM
teehee23 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Did they say anything about the price? I'm thinking it will be a digital download, so I'm guessing $20. I don't know much about this game.

It's MS. it'll be $20 to "buy" the game, $50 for the mandatory DLC to get any other levels than the first, and then another $50 to unlock multiplayer. Oh, plus your XBL Gold fee. And if you don't log into the game once every 24 hours, it vanishes from your console....ok, maybe the last part isn't true, but the rest is a fair assumption :)
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#16DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/5/2013 12:11:34 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
teehee23 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

It's MS. it'll be $20 to "buy" the game, $50 for the mandatory DLC to get any other levels than the first, and then another $50 to unlock multiplayer. Oh, plus your XBL Gold fee. And if you don't log into the game once every 24 hours, it vanishes from your console....ok, maybe the last part isn't true, but the rest is a fair assumption :)

Wow, Sony trolls are that scared of Halo that they have to try this hard to put down even a simple arcade game?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#17Enix BelmontPosted 11/5/2013 12:14:46 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
teehee23 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

When do they really do this? People are confusing MS with like Capcom or some **** recently. Halo 4 was a complete game at launch, I felt. Sony has online passes, not MS, and Killzone shadow fall already has a season pass announced with Online Co-op as DLC instead of part of the game.

I'm not saying MS is totally innocent or anything like that, but it's ridiculous to call them out on stuff like this when all their competitors are doing it to about the same extent. Harp on them for an underpowered 500 dollar console, or forced kinect, or making Rare make crappy kinect games, not the stuff everyone else does...They're not capcom
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#18LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 11/6/2013 11:08:17 AM
5 weeks! for halo
---
Look out!