Anywhere to preorder?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anywhere to preorder?
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, I've had a PS4 preordered since June 15th but recently realized the error of my ways. Is there ANYWHERE to preorder an XBO? I was on Amazon Saturday night and they had them. Decided to get one the next day and they were all gone.

Any help is appreciated!
3 years ago#2
best thing to do is call nearby stores
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
3 years ago#3
yay4pachirisu posted...
best thing to do is call nearby stores
No luck :/
3 years ago#4
Keep calling gamestop I know the ones in near my area in jersey are taking them for both X1 and PS4. whats even more shocking X1 is selling more than PS4 units
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
3 years ago#5
GruffyMcGuiness posted...
Hey guys, I've had a PS4 preordered since June 15th but recently realized the error of my ways. Is there ANYWHERE to preorder an XBO? I was on Amazon Saturday night and they had them. Decided to get one the next day and they were all gone.

Any help is appreciated!

LMAO!
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
3 years ago#6
Sorry TC since the X1 is a garbage system isn't it easy to buy one. But the pre-order sales of the PS4 are 100:1.

In all seriousness try bestbuy.com or a local gamestop. They tend to open preorders in the beginning of the week.
3 years ago#7
BrownGotti posted...
Sorry TC since the X1 is a garbage system isn't it easy to buy one. But the pre-order sales of the PS4 are 100:1.

In all seriousness try bestbuy.com or a local gamestop. They tend to open preorders in the beginning of the week.
Haven't even tried Gamestop. Just assume it will be sold out considering where I live. (Atlanta) I'll look into it when I pick up Ghosts.
3 years ago#8
GruffyMcGuiness posted...
BrownGotti posted...

Haven't even tried Gamestop. Just assume it will be sold out considering where I live. (Atlanta) I'll look into it when I pick up Ghosts.

Last thurs my gmaestop was taking pre orders again. They said u might not get one on release date but no longer than 2 weeks after.
3 years ago#9
Try Ebay
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
3 years ago#10
Jx1010 posted...
Try Ebay
Gonna cost $800
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anywhere to preorder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived