Geez...these next 18 days are going to feel like an eternity

#11josuna123Posted 11/4/2013 6:50:32 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
josuna123 posted...
Strange_tamer posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Careful guys, any excitement over Xbox One is usually met with extreme hostility around here.

Well why would anyone be excited over a terrible system like the XBOX ONE?

Am I doing it right?

You forgot to add in 50% better hardware and $100 less in price.

And nsa spying on you.

And adverts.

What else are we missing?

Oh yeah, cloud and 720p

Atta boy! We knocked off the checklist. Now no one can come and contribute anything new to this thread.
#12DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/4/2013 6:53:17 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
josuna123 posted...
Strange_tamer posted...
Careful guys, any excitement over Xbox One is usually met with extreme hostility around here.

Am I doing it right?

And nsa spying on you.

And adverts.

Oh yeah, cloud and 720p

Getting both but all of those issues are far overshadowed by the fact that the PS4 has a garbage exclusive lineup. I guess you are going to tell me I shouldn't have enjoyed RE4 on the PS2 because it looked so terrible, right? And also I shouldn't have enjoyed PS2 games in general because they looked like ass compared to NGC and Xbox games?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#13DarkJaydragonPosted 11/4/2013 6:55:09 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
josuna123 posted...
Strange_tamer posted...

Am I doing it right?

And nsa spying on you.

And adverts.

Oh yeah, cloud and 720p

Getting both but all of those issues are far overshadowed by the fact that the PS4 has a garbage exclusive lineup. I guess you are going to tell me I shouldn't have enjoyed RE4 on the PS2 because it looked so terrible, right? And also I shouldn't have enjoyed PS2 games in general because they looked like ass compared to NGC and Xbox games?

I'm getting both too, we were getting the usual complaints out of the way so that we can celebrate in here.

Now eat pizza and enjoy yourself! Or else...
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#14pepsiboy95620Posted 11/4/2013 7:20:56 PM
josuna123 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
josuna123 posted...
Strange_tamer posted...

Am I doing it right?

And nsa spying on you.

And adverts.

Oh yeah, cloud and 720p

Atta boy! We knocked off the checklist. Now no one can come and contribute anything new to this thread.

Haha this is awesome... I can't wait for my Xbox one either its so close now BT the closer it gets the longer the days feel!! Can't wait for Forza , Battlefield 4 and NBa 2k14 on next gen.
---
GT:Martin23kings
#15icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 8:19:39 PM
shads3055 posted...
i agree I traded in my ps3 about 2 weeks ago so I have had no games since and its lonely sometimes.. lol I cant wait till Nov 22nd for xbox one

ryse
forza 5
dead rising 3

soon after for the holiday

lego marvel
cod
madden 25 or nba 2k14

Geez...you're a braver man than me. I couldn't go a day without knowing I had some video game to play. Needless to say I still own my PS3, plus a Wii U and a 3DS XL to keep me occupied until Nov. 22nd. They will be put on the backburners once the Xbox One comes out since that will be my "new toy." :D
#16TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/4/2013 8:29:14 PM
I'm about to explode. I'm just grateful that the upgraded XCOM is releasing in a week, so that I will be very well distracted once I finish Batman: AO.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#17Madness2012Posted 11/4/2013 8:30:02 PM
shads3055 posted...
i agree I traded in my ps3 about 2 weeks ago so I have had no games since and its lonely sometimes.. lol I cant wait till Nov 22nd for xbox one

ryse
forza 5
dead rising 3

soon after for the holiday

lego marvel
cod
madden 25 or nba 2k14

I'm getting the same 3 games myself,can't wait
#18Undead_PaladinPosted 11/4/2013 8:36:32 PM
I can't wait for the Xbox one either. I'm getting that over the PS4 because I like the exclusives better.
---
Undead and still abiding by the light. MK9- Quan Chi FTW!
#19shads3055Posted 11/5/2013 9:32:58 AM
Im getting xbox one because of the games as well.
#20PudgeisafishPosted 11/5/2013 9:56:47 AM
This launch is going to be awesome!

I love the anticipation of a new console release, can't wait.

Oh, and look, only 17 days to go! See, it'll be here before you know it.