Is Ryse supposed to be Microsoft's answer to SONY's God of War?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Ryse supposed to be Microsoft's answer to SONY's God of War?
2 years ago#31
No and if it was theres no comparision. Ryse was originally a kinect title so take that for wat its worth. Repetitive combat and boring
---
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#32
I've been telling these fanboys not to over hype this game, they might just be setting themselves for a big disappointment. Of course they would never admit their disappointment on here because they have to defend their supreme M$ overlord.

The fanboys want it both ways, if it gets a great metacritic rating fanboys can use it as ammo and brag about it. If it gets a 6 on metacritic then they will say "who listens to reviews?" or "reviews don't matter!"

If Ryse is just another mediocre launch title it will be in the bargain bin in 2-3 months.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
2 years ago#33
BadLuckInc posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Ryse is more like DDR. Enjoy your rhythm game.

Enjoy your DudeBroShooterPS4Box like I will Ryse =)

Wow that was terrible. fail.

If anything the "dudebro" status is applied to the xbox crowed. Fact. COD, sports, madden and more crap is more popular on xbox.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. Xboner sucks ^_^
2 years ago#34
Ryse: Son of Rome is much more fun than sony's GoW.
The combat is more brutal and fun and the story much more believable.
Day one purchase and exclusive to Xbox #1.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
2 years ago#35
rise is nothing like god of war and vise versa why is this in xbox board not rise board or something. why do you keep making this topic sigh i really need to be a mod there would be soooo many bans this place would be so clean you could eat off it.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Ryse supposed to be Microsoft's answer to SONY's God of War?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived