Is Ryse supposed to be Microsoft's answer to SONY's God of War?

#31stevieb1234567Posted 11/9/2013 8:53:24 AM
No and if it was theres no comparision. Ryse was originally a kinect title so take that for wat its worth. Repetitive combat and boring
---
Posted using GameFlux
#32TheGam3925Posted 11/9/2013 9:39:47 AM
I've been telling these fanboys not to over hype this game, they might just be setting themselves for a big disappointment. Of course they would never admit their disappointment on here because they have to defend their supreme M$ overlord.

The fanboys want it both ways, if it gets a great metacritic rating fanboys can use it as ammo and brag about it. If it gets a 6 on metacritic then they will say "who listens to reviews?" or "reviews don't matter!"

If Ryse is just another mediocre launch title it will be in the bargain bin in 2-3 months.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#33Ryan-06Posted 11/9/2013 9:42:49 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Ryse is more like DDR. Enjoy your rhythm game.

Enjoy your DudeBroShooterPS4Box like I will Ryse =)

Wow that was terrible. fail.

If anything the "dudebro" status is applied to the xbox crowed. Fact. COD, sports, madden and more crap is more popular on xbox.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada. Xboner sucks ^_^
#34teehee23Posted 11/9/2013 9:47:18 AM
Ryse: Son of Rome is much more fun than sony's GoW.
The combat is more brutal and fun and the story much more believable.
Day one purchase and exclusive to Xbox #1.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#35leatheljPosted 11/9/2013 9:54:17 AM
rise is nothing like god of war and vise versa why is this in xbox board not rise board or something. why do you keep making this topic sigh i really need to be a mod there would be soooo many bans this place would be so clean you could eat off it.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.