Stupid Fanboys

#1trevop711Posted 11/5/2013 12:20:31 AM
Is anyone else extremely tired of all the fanboys lately. If you're not getting xbox one why do you care if it's in 720p. If you're not getting PS4, why do you care if theres no games that interest you. It's a massive console launch for both companies obviously nothings going to be perfect. Both sides fanboys are idiots. Neither company cares about you all they want is your money, championing one company over the other is stupid. They both want the same thing. Just enjoy whatever console you like and stop whining about how awful the other console is. Grow up...
#2AwayFromHerePosted 11/5/2013 12:21:24 AM
STOP GIVING FANBOYS TARGETS!

Jesusf***, how stupid are you people?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/5/2013 12:24:04 AM
It's funny seeing 172671 topics like this, as if they will actually change anything.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#4yay4pachirisuPosted 11/5/2013 12:40:10 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
It's funny seeing 172671 topics like this, as if they will actually change anything.

it's funny seeing terrible topics go terrible
it's funny seeing good topics go terrible

this board is done.
XBOX dONE
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#5gameboybrycePosted 11/5/2013 1:39:33 AM
trevop711 posted...
Is anyone else extremely tired of all the fanboys lately. If you're not getting xbox one why do you care if it's in 720p. If you're not getting PS4, why do you care if theres no games that interest you. It's a massive console launch for both companies obviously nothings going to be perfect. Both sides fanboys are idiots. Neither company cares about you all they want is your money, championing one company over the other is stupid. They both want the same thing. Just enjoy whatever console you like and stop whining about how awful the other console is. Grow up...

Honestly I'd disagree. People keep saying Sony doesn't care and I'd disagree. Sony cares enough about gamers and the industry to completely fix every complaint we had with the PS3 and actually use developer input in the creation of their system. Yes, Sony is a company and therefore care about money but they also have a real love for the industry and it's consumers.

Microsoft on the other hand doesn't give two Fs about the industry and their core gamers. Instead of using developer input for their next console, Microsoft decided to create a multimedia device first gaming device second. They decided they wanted to push the industry in the way they wanted it to go even if the rest of the industry didn't necessarily want that. And when told to cut the bulls*** instead of apologizing for their arrogance Microsoft said it's gamers fault for not believing in their vision of the future and they'll still going to go ahead with their vision just at a later date.

There's a major difference between the two companies. Sony, being a Japanese company, understand the concept of humility and humbleness. Microsoft, being an American company, understands the concept of I'm going to do what I want and I don't care what others may feel. And I say that as an American who knows what humility and being humble means and Microsoft definitely isn't that.
---
This board has become a haven for Sony trolls, you have no idea what it is like going to sleep each night punching your pillow furiously.~TrashBoat
LMAO
#6MrSpaM111Posted 11/5/2013 2:18:51 AM
Congratulations on being part of the problem TC
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628