Sessler is backing off on his 1080/60 fps standard for xbox one games

#1protect_badgersPosted 11/5/2013 4:43:12 AM
This is a relief to me, personally. Now I can buy the system with pride, knowing that Adam Sessler, the Game Journalist of Integrity, softened his stance first.

Guys its not about graphics - it is about gameplay now....just like.....Nintendo????

Weird! But MS does it, so it is all right, in fact it is perfect.

This is also why me and Adam Sesslee hated the wii, but ended up loving Kinect, even though it never got no more games, aint got no games now, and wont get no games later, But, it is an impressive piece of DRM kit.

So, alls I mean to say is, when it come time to get as game console in a few weeks, get the one with the MT Dew cup holder and the Dorito bowl built in, like me and Adam.

See you on Xbox Live, I am the hyper guy with dorito residue on my fingers and the corners of my mouth.
---
Kokoromi,Kokoromi, Kokoromi, join us :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi
#2embrandedonePosted 11/5/2013 4:45:10 AM
The perfect Xbot. Reverse their stance just like their masters and pretend they never said other issue.

Pathetic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 11/5/2013 4:48:16 AM
I used to like the sess

Now he is just catering
Right now things are clear as can be and he is just finding the middle so everyone is happy

His Twitter breakdown didn't help either
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#4punisher1Posted 11/5/2013 4:52:06 AM
protect_badgers posted...
This is a relief to me, personally. Now I can buy the system with pride, knowing that Adam Sessler, the Game Journalist of Integrity, softened his stance first.

Guys its not about graphics - it is about gameplay now....just like.....Nintendo????

Weird! But MS does it, so it is all right, in fact it is perfect.

This is also why me and Adam Sesslee hated the wii, but ended up loving Kinect, even though it never got no more games, aint got no games now, and wont get no games later, But, it is an impressive piece of DRM kit.

So, alls I mean to say is, when it come time to get as game console in a few weeks, get the one with the MT Dew cup holder and the Dorito bowl built in, like me and Adam.

See you on Xbox Live, I am the hyper guy with dorito residue on my fingers and the corners of my mouth.

Adam also gets hammered for being a M$ mark as well. Just saying.....
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star Wars:The Clone Wars
#5MrSpaM111Posted 11/5/2013 4:54:56 AM
I find it difficult to value anybodies opinion who 'loved kinect', because it was complete garbage
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#6punisher1Posted 11/5/2013 5:43:59 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
I used to like the sess

Now he is just catering
Right now things are clear as can be and he is just finding the middle so everyone is happy

His Twitter breakdown didn't help either

He's doing pretty god on rev3games.
---
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star Wars:The Clone Wars
#7billsfanno1Posted 11/5/2013 6:08:28 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
I find it difficult to value anybodies opinion who 'loved kinect', because it was complete garbage

No it wasn't. There were several games for Kinect that were superb and showed the potential -- Dance Central, Child of Eden, Disney, Kinect Sports. Maybe not your kinds of games, but to call it complete garbage is plenty revealing.
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 11/5/2013 6:22:45 AM
All I got from the first 3 posters including the Tc was...."Waaaahhhhh they don't share my opinions wahhhh must hate them boohooooo" sorry guys not everyone hates the same things you do, it's okay I understand you, I understand your pain.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9AvirosbPosted 11/5/2013 6:26:14 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
All I got from the first 3 posters including the Tc was...."Waaaahhhhh they don't share my opinions wahhhh must hate them boohooooo" sorry guys not everyone hates the same things you do, it's okay I understand you, I understand your pain.
Methinks you're being overly dramatic.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#10Bikes-Posted 11/5/2013 6:30:17 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

If that's what you got out of their posts you have dreadful reading comprehension.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265