9 reasons why X1>PS4 according to Gadget Review

#181RecinoPosted 11/5/2013 10:19:21 PM
1. Doesn't affect my choice, even if I do prefer playstation's over xbox's
2. Sorry, except for dead rising, I don't care about any of those games. If the previous gen is any indication, the Xbone will only have 2-ish games that I actually want, and the PS4 will have lots more.
3. Well, the DS4 can be connected to computers, last I heard, and I do like the analogue sticks to be on the same level, such as the Wii U or PS4
4. I despise Kinect. Until it's used for an amazing game in a way that nothing else could, or to make the computers from minority report, I'm out.
5. Hold this one till #9
6. Ah, ha! One whole advantage! I found it! Now, you can chat with your friends easily without a head-set, or a phone, or computer nearby! That is if I had friends...
7. I only play one game on a console that would care about servers: FFXIV, and they have their own servers, so whatever.
8. Don't bring up a point if it actually goes to the opponent. Yes, PS4 has better DDR. This isn't a chance for you to say something else about specs. If you want to point out that Xbone has better specs, show them man.
9. And this is what I think I hate most about the Xbone. I'm not looking for an everything device, I'm looking for something to play games on. I don't get an iPhone/iPad for games. If they are backing out of the gaming market as their primary market, then have a good one.

It's as if Apple said, "Hey, next in the line of laptops, we made the apple microwave, now you can make food anywhere! We heard that people like to eat, that's what inspired this. Oh, and for those of you who aren't forward thinking enough, it can still be used as a computer."
---
Slow down, buddy! Just because people can read it doesn't mean it isn't crap!
#182flamesaber111Posted 11/5/2013 10:51:41 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
The only thing I really care about is the GUI - which 360 does a billion times better, one only need spend about 5 minutes in the Xbox online store vs PSN store to see how horrific Sony's is - it's disorganized, hard to use and every update seems to make it slower and slower.

At least for me, the PSN store ran ace until it got that stupid update that changed it so much.
---
Can't wait for October!
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#183flamesaber111Posted 11/5/2013 10:57:38 PM
Recino posted...
1. Doesn't affect my choice, even if I do prefer playstation's over xbox's
2. Sorry, except for dead rising, I don't care about any of those games. If the previous gen is any indication, the Xbone will only have 2-ish games that I actually want, and the PS4 will have lots more.
3. Well, the DS4 can be connected to computers, last I heard, and I do like the analogue sticks to be on the same level, such as the Wii U or PS4
4. I despise Kinect. Until it's used for an amazing game in a way that nothing else could, or to make the computers from minority report, I'm out.
5. Hold this one till #9
6. Ah, ha! One whole advantage! I found it! Now, you can chat with your friends easily without a head-set, or a phone, or computer nearby! That is if I had friends...
7. I only play one game on a console that would care about servers: FFXIV, and they have their own servers, so whatever.
8. Don't bring up a point if it actually goes to the opponent. Yes, PS4 has better DDR. This isn't a chance for you to say something else about specs. If you want to point out that Xbone has better specs, show them man.
9. And this is what I think I hate most about the Xbone. I'm not looking for an everything device, I'm looking for something to play games on. I don't get an iPhone/iPad for games. If they are backing out of the gaming market as their primary market, then have a good one.

It's as if Apple said, "Hey, next in the line of laptops, we made the apple microwave, now you can make food anywhere! We heard that people like to eat, that's what inspired this. Oh, and for those of you who aren't forward thinking enough, it can still be used as a computer."

All of this.
---
Can't wait for October!
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#184TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/5/2013 11:24:15 PM
I can't wait to get my hands on my Xbox One console and launch games. That said, he likes the Kinect and does not have any interest in Dead Rising 3. His opinions differ so greatly from mine that we can never reach an understanding.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#185GuitaristMattPosted 11/5/2013 11:27:52 PM
As someone who loves Windows 8... lol at the "stability" my mouse freezes every time Microsoft wants to tell me a message about the system, and then only half of it's functions work for 10 seconds afterwards. The rest is fine.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#186Shinobi120Posted 11/7/2013 9:31:19 PM
swatkiller546 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
LMAO at listing weaker specs as an advantage. What a joke.

weaker lasts longer while stronger specs tend to overheat because it's too damn over-powered.

Did you seriously say that? ROFL.
#187genlockPosted 11/7/2013 9:57:51 PM
Good Lord, how can someone in this market hold down this job with that DRR comment?
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?