The ugliest aspect of the console war, or any fanboy conflicts.

#11JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 12:26:31 PM
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
If 8thWonder doesn't quote and respond to this message he automatically admits he is biggest troll on this board and has no credibility or business being here. Also, he admits JohnHalo is his intellectual superior in every way and is strikingly more handsome than him.

Spoiler alert: He won't.

But I will :)

Too bad you are not 8thWonder. Heck, you probably couldn't be the 9th, 10th, or even 11thWonder.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#12ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:27:55 PM
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
If 8thWonder doesn't quote and respond to this message he automatically admits he is biggest troll on this board and has no credibility or business being here. Also, he admits JohnHalo is his intellectual superior in every way and is strikingly more handsome than him.

LMFAO what is this? It's like JohnHalo upset that I can't feed his troll antics anymore. As if me not responding to a troll I blocked will prove anything, just because he says it will.

It's unfortunate that quoted messaged aren't blocked as well.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#13ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:28:39 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I've lost 0 friends and family in this console war, when will the violence end?! Stop this madness!

We all have lost billions of brain cells in this war tough.

That's implying I had a brain in the first place! I bid you good day, sir!

*Walks through glass door.*

+1

Made me laugh more than I should have.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#14JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 12:32:48 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

LMFAO what is this? It's like JohnHalo upset that I can't feed his troll antics anymore. As if me not responding to a troll I blocked will prove anything, just because he says it will.

It's unfortunate that quoted messaged aren't blocked as well.

Sorry, but you seem to have quoted UltraCiggy. Seems you failed. Now go back to being an 8th rate Sony troll.
---
#15UltraCiggyPosted 11/5/2013 3:42:37 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Too bad you are not 8thWonder. Heck, you probably couldn't be the 9th, 10th, or even 11thWonder.

Don't be a hater Johnny boy. Remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile :)
#16JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 9:07:01 PM
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
UltraCiggy posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Don't be a hater Johnny boy. Remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile :)

Seems to me you are butthurt I just owned your boy and he had no response. Stay mad.
---
#17ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:09:05 PM
Oh look, an ignored user blocked my topic. Wonder who that could be >_>
---
#18SilentS89Posted 11/5/2013 9:33:34 PM
Can't say I agree with the core of your premise TC.

These are not the things I consider to be the worst things about the console war.

ImThe8thWonder posted...
Irony, double standards, playing victim, thinking your side is the white knight, and the worst of them all...pretending you're unbiased when you clearly aren't.

While annoying, these are hardly the worse things the console war brings.

ImThe8thWonder posted...
The bias on both sides make it impossible to accurately judge which console is best.

Bias is irrelevant, cold hard objective numbers make it obvious which console is best, the bias only comes into play when it comes to denying the factually provable evidence.

ImThe8thWonder posted...
The bias and fanboy blindness has gotten so out of control that even constructive criticisms will cause others to place you on either side of war where only 2 sides can't possibly exist. It's all just a huge mess.

This isn't a new thing, the intent of my criticism has always been constructive, but it has never been received or acknowledged as such.

No, I believe the worst element that the "console war" brings is that it convinces people to support anti-consumer actions and inferior tech and overpricing because it is "their side" that is doing it. They will go to any length to defend their side regardless of the vile actions that side takes.
#19FriedLemonPosted 11/5/2013 9:47:26 PM
10/10

Pretty much sums up this board.