All this negativity is awful! There's nothing wrong with XBO!

#1VoelgerPosted 11/5/2013 2:08:55 PM
It's sad that all these threads are negative or attack people who try and post positive stuff. I will say that Sony's winning the troll wars.

I'm buying an Xbox one, I'm excited, I'm excited for kinect. I disagree that Sony's ps4 will be a better system. I will not be buying a ps4 until there are games I want.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#2Joey-ZazaPosted 11/5/2013 2:10:39 PM
To me it's just a bunch of pointless noise. People on both sides of 'the console war' look incredibly stupid when they just repeat themselves over and over and over.

It's like chewing on the same piece of gum all day.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#3MetroidFan9999Posted 11/5/2013 2:11:31 PM
Yeah there is. Just because you don't see it or believe it with this console, doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#4KID VIDPosted 11/5/2013 2:12:33 PM
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. *hands you flame shield*
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5Jx1010Posted 11/5/2013 2:13:09 PM
''Nothing wrong''?
I can understand you might like the xbox but to say there is nothing wrong is to be on krack
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#6JohnHalo343Posted 11/5/2013 2:13:16 PM
JohnHalo for mod 2014.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 11/5/2013 2:20:09 PM
All that matters TC is that you're getting the console that YOU want, and not the console that the people on here try to jam down your throat, I agree with you Sony is winning the troll wars on here and almost any game site, you would think that Sony was paying these guys to come on here on a daily basis and start rumors and hate on people who want the Xbox One, they are born of hate pure hate, they dispise anyone who supports the other piece of plastic even if that same person is buying the piece of plastic they adore,worship themselves. Keep up the good fight TC enjoy your console of choice.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8Dev0311Posted 11/5/2013 2:21:45 PM
Being clearly delusional by saying there's NOTHING wrong with the Xbone isn't helping the problem here, lol.
#9EllesarienPosted 11/5/2013 2:22:43 PM
Let the little flies do their pathetic thing and pick up the console YOU want.

Not even the smallest bit of justification is needed for you to spend your money as you see fit.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10regsantotomasPosted 11/5/2013 2:24:11 PM
Voelger posted...
It's sad that all these threads are negative or attack people who try and post positive stuff. I will say that Sony's winning the troll wars.

I'm buying an Xbox one, I'm excited, I'm excited for kinect. I disagree that Sony's ps4 will be a better system. I will not be buying a ps4 until there are games I want.

I wouldn't be so quick to castigate or pool all Sony fans together but there does seem to be an inequitable amount of proselytizing from one camp over the other.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego