All this negativity is awful! There's nothing wrong with XBO!

#11MmaguyPosted 11/5/2013 2:26:28 PM
The only thing "wrong" with the console is that some third parties are struggling to reach that 1080p mark. The games still look great (well, CoD looks like garbage on every platform even PC, so there's that), but that's really the only fault.

It offers you the Kinect and all of it's entertainment features, it offers you games (tons of exclusives and AAA games), it offers you a new controller (albeit similar to the 360 one), it offers you Smart Matchamking and a great online experience.

There's nothing "wrong" with the system in a sense that it's bad a console, it's actually a great console and offers a lot to a lot of different groups of people. The PS4 also offers a great console at a lower price, both are going to be great to have.

It's a good time to be a video game fan.
#12rosseelesPosted 11/5/2013 2:28:06 PM
It's really easy, the xbox will be good, no problem

The ps4 will also be good, no doubt

I bought a wii u when their message board was just like this near release, you wanna know something, that's also a good console

Suck it up, buy whatever takes your fancy, none of them are going to be rubbish
#13plus1zeroPosted 11/5/2013 2:51:42 PM
rosseeles posted...
It's really easy, the xbox will be good, no problem

The ps4 will also be good, no doubt

I bought a wii u when their message board was just like this near release, you wanna know something, that's also a good console

Suck it up, buy whatever takes your fancy, none of them are going to be rubbish

We'll see in a year though. I bought a wii u and the thing was nice but good lord at the lack of games for that thing. Most people don't even know what it is a year later.

Nintendo, that is a problem.
#14Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 3:08:20 PM
I mean that there is nothing wrong with buying an Xbox. It's their money, if their willing to spend the money let them. It isn't for you to tell me whether or not I should hate the Xbox.

There is nothing wrong with siding with xbox
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10