Forza / dead rising 3

#1rosseelesPosted 11/5/2013 1:25:39 PM
Well I have to say I think it's been a good day for the xbone, the new forza trailer looks amazing, I watched it 4 times, the part with the F1 car looks pretty much lifelike, I wasn't going to bother with forza, but I've just stuck a pre order in

Dead rising looks good, the 25 min gameplay from ign is just what ms needed. I have to be frank I loathed dr 1 & 2 , but this looks great, good graphics (not mind blowing like forza but good) but the number of zombies, the smoothness the open world (no sodding time limit hurrah) means ill prob now get this too

I was really worried over the recent days but today and that footage has cheered me up
#2LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 11/5/2013 1:26:38 PM
rosseeles posted...
Well I have to say I think it's been a good day for the xbone, the new forza trailer looks amazing, I watched it 4 times, the part with the F1 car looks pretty much lifelike, I wasn't going to bother with forza, but I've just stuck a pre order in

Dead rising looks good, the 25 min gameplay from ign is just what ms needed. I have to be frank I loathed dr 1 & 2 , but this looks great, good graphics (not mind blowing like forza but good) but the number of zombies, the smoothness the open world (no sodding time limit hurrah) means ill prob now get this too

I was really worried over the recent days but today and that footage has cheered me up

I know! Just 16 days!!
---
Look out!
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 11/5/2013 1:32:30 PM
rosseeles posted...

You're right.

You did have to be Frank.

At least in the first Dead Rising. ;-)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#4rosseeles(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 1:35:29 PM
That's 30 seconds of youre life you'll never get back writing that!
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 11/5/2013 1:38:28 PM
rosseeles posted...
That's 30 seconds of youre life you'll never get back writing that!

Probably.

I'll just add it to the multitudes of cumulative hours I've spent reading this pit of a message board.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard