Look out!
#2Flare1721Posted 11/5/2013 2:29:43 PM
Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
Square Enix, Role-Playing

Ryse: Son of Rome (XOne)
Microsoft Game Studios, Action

About 3k behind captn.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#3Exodus_PrimePosted 11/5/2013 2:39:20 PM
Wow this guy must of been tagged in by one of his buddies, why are you comparing old gen to next gen pre orders? I like me some Final Fantasy X, but all you did was make it look bad, the PS3 has over 77 million buyers, and the game is only about to break 100k pre orders, way to go dude.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#4cruelbirdPosted 11/5/2013 2:46:07 PM
Damn 100K. That's pretty good.
---
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg
#5billsfanno1Posted 11/5/2013 2:46:11 PM
Once MS starts advertising and showing final builds, these numbers will really take off. I have no interest in gladiators, but am becoming very interested in Ryse.

PS -- MS, since Ryse is a huge franchise for you, you might want to let your tablets type it without insisting on auto-correcting it. Rise Ryse Royse Ryse Ruse Ryse Ruse. I'm sure the PS4 fanboys will get a kick out of an MS device auto-correcting it to Ruse.
#6BadLuckIncPosted 11/5/2013 2:46:12 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Wow this guy must of been tagged in by one of his buddies, why are you comparing old gen to next gen pre orders? I like me some Final Fantasy X, but all you did was make it look bad, the PS3 has over 77 million buyers, and the game is only about to break 100k pre orders, way to go dude.

Lol the Sony Kids are getting all they can out before they dud system launches with no games or features even comparable to the Xbox One (my opinion).

OT: I'm pretty excited to play Ryse, and I think it's going to be a sleeper hit, if you like that sort of combat and setting =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#7regsantotomasPosted 11/5/2013 2:47:30 PM
My expectations are more tempered on Ryse. I will probably still buy it for the sheer spectacle of it all.

I'm definitely more excited about Dead Rising 3. No need to pre-order since I am buying everything digitally.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#8MmaguyPosted 11/5/2013 2:49:13 PM
Good stuff.
#9EllesarienPosted 11/5/2013 3:05:35 PM
They have just started to show game footage, etc on alot of these games so I expect that trend to continue.

They certainly have raised my excitement level alot. That DR3 footage was just a blast to watch....can't wait to actually play.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10Flare1721Posted 11/5/2013 3:16:34 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

How is it looking bad when FFX is being released in just Japan soon. The closer it gets to America im sure it will skyrocket as well.

Shut up Exodus. I wasnt even trying to "compare" them. I posted because its about 3k shy from 100,000 pre-orders. If its not 100,000 dont say it is. Simple as that.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!