Honestly, it's the jealousy for the Xbox One that's attracting the hate

#1icewolf74Posted 11/5/2013 2:51:52 PM(edited)
I mean when you're hating on the games that the Xbox One is getting at launch compared to the PS4, that right there tells me that you are just jealous of the Xbox One and wish you could convince yourself to overcome your fanboyism biasness so you can buy it instead of the lacking PS4 and it's mediocre launch.

What's funny is someone actually had the audacity to state that Forza 5 is underwhelming in the graphics department? SERIOUSLY...WTF! It is probably the most beautiful and realistic looking console game to EVER be created going by the launch trailer posted today. It's definitely much prettier than anything that Playstation has ever created, including the almighty Gran Turismo.

Also, with this whole Xbox One only outputs games at 720p. If you are delusional enough to believe this will continue through the life of the Xbox One's generation, then all I can say GTFO already. There is no way that Xbox One games won't eventually have native 1080p once developers get the hang of developing for it since they are still learning the intracacies of the hardware.

All I have to say is: may I remind you that the PS3 was getting curbstomped by the Xbox 360 at the beginning of its generation? Now look at it, the PS3 really started flourishing around 2009 and surpassing the Xbox 360 with killer exclusive games. IMHO...this generation will be a reverse of the last generation, with the PS4 eventually fading into obscurity like the Xbox 360 did and the Xbox One blooming into a kick-ass console like the PS3 eventually did.
#2Dr WhoopassPosted 11/5/2013 2:50:44 PM
Obviously. Sour grapes drives every fanboy feud. They wanna convince themselves they made the right choice, because they are too poor to buy both.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#3JusticeSwordPosted 11/5/2013 2:51:31 PM
Yeah its jealousy of the X1 because theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, at all, it MUST be jealousy.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4touyamizrahiPosted 11/5/2013 2:51:58 PM
I'm hating on the XBOne for being an inferior base product, that is more expensive, and it's even crappier marketing and design teams.

I don't see how that's jealousy...it's loathing...at least on my part anyway. Can't speak for the rest.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#5plus1zeroPosted 11/5/2013 2:54:03 PM
Maybe...all I know is that I had all 3 consoles this gen and I vastly preferred my 360. Vastly.

I have a preorder locked in for both, but after all the crap I'm seeing I believe I'll just sell that Xbox one. I have absolutely nothing for M$ at this point.
#6SythisTaruPosted 11/5/2013 2:54:13 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
I'm hating on the XBOne for being an inferior base product, that is more expensive, and it's even crappier marketing and design teams.

I don't see how that's jealousy...it's loathing...at least on my part anyway. Can't speak for the rest.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/get-more
#7MetroidFan9999Posted 11/5/2013 2:54:46 PM
Honestly these reassurance topics are getting out of hand.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#8icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 2:54:56 PM
touyamizrahi posted...

Dude, it's jealousy. If it wasn't jealousy, then you would keep your opinions to yourself instead of needlessly trying to convince others to not buy our preferred console by pointing out its "flaws." Which may I remind you the PS4 has glaring flaws to it too. So should I go over to the PS4 board and start trashing on it then since that seems to be the popular thing to do?
#9icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 2:55:55 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Honestly these reassurance topics are getting out of hand.

They're no worse than the trolling topics that have gotten out of hand for months now. In fact, the reassurance topics are nothing but a drop in the bucket when compared to the trolling topics. -_-"
#10BraxSimeonPosted 11/5/2013 2:56:56 PM
touyamizrahi posted...

Do you do that with products in every industry? Or just the ones you're jealous over? Should get argue over which LCD is overpriced and inferior? What about which brand of magnetic tape storage? How about cars? How much time do you spend griping about how 1/3" wood is far more expensive in the long run than 1/2" wood?

I'm sure you're different, but most people whining on these boards only get uppity over a few things - and it's traditionally those things that are on the upper end of their budget-range.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X