Honestly, it's the jealousy for the Xbox One that's attracting the hate

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 11/5/2013 3:03:53 PM
icewolf74 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Honestly these reassurance topics are getting out of hand.

They're no worse than the trolling topics that have gotten out of hand for months now. In fact, the reassurance topics are nothing but a drop in the bucket when compared to the trolling topics. -_-"

You are kidding right?

There are not that many trolling topics man, you need to get a better perspective on things, a more "middle man" perspective instead of this heavy MS bias you look to have right now. This is a reassurance topic, I can tell you exactly why Forza 5 is technically not that great in comparison to even Driveclub, but you'd ignore it obviously and call me a troll.

And yeah, 720p will be standard for the X1 for awhile, the ESRAM is not big enough to push a 1080p frame with much deferred rendering and AA (something that Forza 5 lacks). Of course you will say developers will somehow magically find a way here, it's expected....realistically it will be very hard, if impossible, to do so.

You keep on...keeping on, with these silly reassurance topics that have absolutely no technical grasp whatsoever besides what MS's marketing team claims.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12JusticeSwordPosted 11/5/2013 3:05:54 PM
& as for the ps3, yes it was more expensive, but why is that?

Free online
First party dedicated servers
Blu ray player at a time when they cost 1000
Technically superior, & more first party exclusives
built in wi fi
20gb minimum hard drive with option to purchase any cheap upgrade

Whereas there were 360 models that
only had 4gb onboard hdd space, forced you to buy an overpriced proprietry hdd if you wanted to upgrade
Pay for peer to peer servers
no wifi built in, needed to buy overpriced proprietry adapter
no hd dvd/blu ray capability, needed to buy overpriced proprietry adapter

360s were cheap because they were lacking several features

& now the X1 is the most expensive, but not the most powerful, thats like taking the ps3s worst aspect, & then adding another terrible aspect
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#13BraxSimeonPosted 11/5/2013 3:07:00 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
icewolf74 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Honestly these reassurance topics are getting out of hand.

They're no worse than the trolling topics that have gotten out of hand for months now. In fact, the reassurance topics are nothing but a drop in the bucket when compared to the trolling topics. -_-"

You are kidding right?

There are not that many trolling topics man, you need to get a better perspective on things, a more "middle man" perspective instead of this heavy MS bias you look to have right now. This is a reassurance topic, I can tell you exactly why Forza 5 is technically not that great in comparison to even Driveclub, but you'd ignore it obviously and call me a troll.

And yeah, 720p will be standard for the X1 for awhile, the ESRAM is not big enough to push a 1080p frame with much deferred rendering and AA (something that Forza 5 lacks). Of course you will say developers will somehow magically find a way here, it's expected....realistically it will be very hard, if impossible, to do so.

You keep on...keeping on, with these silly reassurance topics that have absolutely no technical grasp whatsoever besides what MS's marketing team claims.

If a reassurance topic gets posted with no fanboy to read it, is it still a reassurance topic? Or is it just people expressing their optimism?
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#14Dev0311Posted 11/5/2013 3:10:33 PM
No one is jealous of 720p, that's for sure.
#15touyamizrahiPosted 11/5/2013 3:11:12 PM
BraxSimeon posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
I'm hating on the XBOne for being an inferior base product, that is more expensive, and it's even crappier marketing and design teams.

I don't see how that's jealousy...it's loathing...at least on my part anyway. Can't speak for the rest.

Do you do that with products in every industry? Or just the ones you're jealous over? Should get argue over which LCD is overpriced and inferior? What about which brand of magnetic tape storage? How about cars? How much time do you spend griping about how 1/3" wood is far more expensive in the long run than 1/2" wood?

I'm sure you're different, but most people whining on these boards only get uppity over a few things - and it's traditionally those things that are on the upper end of their budget-range.

So by your logic, you quoting me to write something negative in any way...means your jealous of me? Dood, I'm just an anonymous person on the internet as far it should be concerned. There shouldn't be a need for you to be jealous.

And also by your logic, every single protestor in the world isn't against whatever they're protesting, they're just jealous. Those who protest abortion, oh they're jealous. Those who protest against corrupt governments, they're just jealous.

Protesting or disliking something isn't jealousy. The XBOne fanatics are seriously getting out of hand with their delusions.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#16TheSL1ClubPosted 11/5/2013 3:12:54 PM
icewolf74 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
I'm hating on the XBOne for being an inferior base product, that is more expensive, and it's even crappier marketing and design teams.

I don't see how that's jealousy...it's loathing...at least on my part anyway. Can't speak for the rest.

Dude, it's jealousy. If it wasn't jealousy, then you would keep your opinions to yourself instead of needlessly trying to convince others to not buy our preferred console by pointing out its "flaws." Which may I remind you the PS4 has glaring flaws to it too. So should I go over to the PS4 board and start trashing on it then since that seems to be the popular thing to do?

You clearly don't know what a forum is, if everyone keep their opinion to themselves there would be no boards or forums genius.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#17Flare1721Posted 11/5/2013 3:21:11 PM
Only game that looks interesting is DR3.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#18SigarmzPosted 11/5/2013 3:45:58 PM
icewolf74 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...

Dude, it's jealousy. If it wasn't jealousy, then you would keep your opinions to yourself instead of needlessly trying to convince others to not buy our preferred console by pointing out its "flaws." Which may I remind you the PS4 has glaring flaws to it too. So should I go over to the PS4 board and start trashing on it then since that seems to be the popular thing to do?

Aren't you doing the same thing? You know it's your OPINION that it is jealousy... just saying.
#19PudgeisafishPosted 11/5/2013 3:55:55 PM
touyamizrahi posted...

This sounds like jealousy right there..
#20RagnoraokPosted 11/5/2013 4:33:44 PM
JusticeSword posted...
& as for the ps3, yes it was more expensive, but why is that?

Free online
First party dedicated servers
Blu ray player at a time when they cost 1000
Technically superior, & more first party exclusives
built in wi fi
20gb minimum hard drive with option to purchase any cheap upgrade

Whereas there were 360 models that
only had 4gb onboard hdd space, forced you to buy an overpriced proprietry hdd if you wanted to upgrade
Pay for peer to peer servers
no wifi built in, needed to buy overpriced proprietry adapter
no hd dvd/blu ray capability, needed to buy overpriced proprietry adapter

360s were cheap because they were lacking several features

& now the X1 is the most expensive, but not the most powerful, thats like taking the ps3s worst aspect, & then adding another terrible aspect

not true, the ps3's extra features were inconsequential and could not be directly experienced when compared to the X1. The X1 is more because it actually has more features, and is a better overall value. Here, the X1 actually has more features(tv integration, kinect integration, voice integration, instant switching, playing games while queing for multiplayer games, and a slew of other apps) that gamers and casuals will actually use, but the ps4 cannot copy them, because the X1 is SPECIFICALLY designed for multitasking with 3OS. The moment the ps4 tries to implement all of these features, the inferior OS system will cause lag or flat out crash.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.