Honestly does MS deserve the flack it's getting regarding the Xbone?

#11Lord_Ka1nPosted 11/5/2013 3:29:43 PM
are you kidding me? theyre not getting ENOUGH hate.

they only reversed it because they saw the pre-order numbers. this isnt a friend or family member who made a mistake and apologized. you people are way too quick to forgive a gigantic company whos only looking out for themselves.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#12DK DeathKnightPosted 11/5/2013 3:33:39 PM
Considering now that Playstation Gamers, PC Gamers, Xbox Converts, and even Nintendo Gamers are all teaming up and attacking the Xbox One, I think Microsoft had to do something wrong, even if its all being denied by Xbots.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Nothing, waiting for PS4.
#13SheepinatorPosted 11/5/2013 3:34:23 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
they only reversed it because they saw the pre-order numbers.

Exactly. It's like if a woman catches a guy checking out her friend. After a confrontation, he says all the right things to placate his girlfriend. Does that mean he is no longer checking out the friend? People who spend $500 + tax + years of Live and store currency will find out in a year or two.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#14Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 4:06:36 PM
khardbored posted...
This poll coming from a troll. lol. We all know how these polls turn out, that is why you posted it. Such a fail topic.

Why do these polls keep turning out against the Xbone? Why does any poll on the Internet turn out against the Xbone? That's what you should be wondering instead of calling me a troll.
#15Laylow12Posted 11/5/2013 4:12:03 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
hey as a gamer , my first concern is a consoles gaming capabilities...they took a huge gamble, and put more focus on non gaming stuff...that nobody even cares about...and then made it more expensive

even forbes and WSJ are suggesting MS get out of the hardware biz altogether

they could have made a last minute decision, and put GDDR5..that plus the Esram would have made a world of difference...but they are greedy and want to make a profit off of the system day 1...unheard of...

plain ole greed...so yeah they deserve all of this...not only did they abandon their fans...they tried to take advantage and exploit them by spying on them, and disrespecting them...constantly lying to them

that's not good business, and they are about to get a lesson in fail...expect this thing to be $299 with a free game by next spring...they'll be giving them out left and right...

This is true and causes so many sore backsides but too bad nobody cares.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16Laylow12Posted 11/5/2013 4:14:58 PM
khardbored posted...
This poll coming from a troll. lol. We all know how these polls turn out, that is why you posted it. Such a fail topic.

Are you upset about the results?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#17LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/5/2013 4:16:06 PM
MS has said, more than once, that they plan to bring those policies back.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#18Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 4:24:16 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Link?
#19LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/5/2013 4:31:57 PM
Dev0311 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Link?

Just read any one of there press releases. Pay attention to the wording they use. Clear as day they are going to bring it back in one way or another.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#20RagnoraokPosted 11/5/2013 5:06:27 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Dev0311 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Link?

Just read any one of there press releases. Pay attention to the wording they use. Clear as day they are going to bring it back in one way or another.

similar to Sony going back and removing backwards compatibility, changing how many ppl game gameshare, and just NOW enforcing the ban on ppl with game accounts not from their country?

Its bs, MS will not reverse their policy AGAIN, because that will cause way more rage.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.