Honestly does MS deserve the flack it's getting regarding the Xbone?

#31Ryan-06Posted 11/5/2013 7:05:32 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
gogogodzilla posted...
Trust is the hardest thing to earn and the easiest to lose.

---

Microsoft lost the trust of the gaming community with it's initial XBox1 actions/policies and it will take good deal of time and effort to regain it.

LOL, gamers are fickle as hell. They complain about crappy dlc practices, yet the same companies who abuse them (Capcom, EA, Activison), are still making a crap ton of money with no opposition. Sure the effects of the initial polices will linger for a bit, but gamers will get over it once the X1 is released, and it is clear that the X1 has more to offer since the ps4 is basically an upgraded ps3.

^ and "LOL, games are fickle as hell". case in point.

and it is clear that the X1 has more to offer since the ps4 is basically an upgraded ps3.

No. listen to yourself. How about. X1 is basically an upgraded 360. wah.

PS4 isn't the one using old ass GDD3 RAM again..
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#32RagnoraokPosted 11/5/2013 7:16:42 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
gogogodzilla posted...
Trust is the hardest thing to earn and the easiest to lose.

---

Microsoft lost the trust of the gaming community with it's initial XBox1 actions/policies and it will take good deal of time and effort to regain it.

LOL, gamers are fickle as hell. They complain about crappy dlc practices, yet the same companies who abuse them (Capcom, EA, Activison), are still making a crap ton of money with no opposition. Sure the effects of the initial polices will linger for a bit, but gamers will get over it once the X1 is released, and it is clear that the X1 has more to offer since the ps4 is basically an upgraded ps3.

^ and "LOL, games are fickle as hell". case in point.

and it is clear that the X1 has more to offer since the ps4 is basically an upgraded ps3.

No. listen to yourself. How about. X1 is basically an upgraded 360. wah.

PS4 isn't the one using old ass GDD3 RAM again..

? Explain to me what is next gen about the ps4.

The X1 has voice command, instant switching, fully integrated cloud, 300,000 dedicated servers, tv integration, skype, playing a game while queing for another, etc. All of the power of the ps4 means nothing if Sony refuses to do anything with it other than play games at better graphics. With that logic, I might as well keep my ps3 for the next 3 years and not miss anything, whereas, if you do not buy an X1, you are clearly missing out on a next gen console.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#33Ryan-06Posted 11/5/2013 7:20:57 PM
I can't see you =) thanks for taking the time out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#34Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:25:54 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
The X1 has voice command, instant switching, fully integrated cloud, 300,000 dedicated servers, tv integration, skype, playing a game while queing for another, etc.

Sorry but most gamers couldn't care less about any of those fluff features. Sony delivered exactly what gamers always wanted for the next gen, pure power at reasonable cost.
#35SilentS89Posted 11/5/2013 7:50:11 PM
MS doesn't deserve this flak, they deserve worse.

Gamers are too merciful for their own good.
#36Ramsus082Posted 11/5/2013 7:57:28 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
They're releasing a gaming console that at a price premium that unarguably runs games worse than it's competitor's console. This should not be happening. While tons of the criticism they get these days is overblown and unfair, this isn't really excusable despite the effort of it's consumers to try and excuse it.

? I guess there is no point in arguing with a time traveler.....

What would it take for you to say to yourself "Huh.....I guess the X1 runs games worse than the PS4 after all"? If I told you two weeks agothat BF4, the most technically advanced multiplatform game right now would be running at a higher resolution with a better frame rate, or CoD, one of the most popular franchises in gaming history that always ran better on Microsoft's console, running at twice the frame rate on the PS4, what would you have said?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#37RagnoraokPosted 11/5/2013 8:00:03 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
The X1 has voice command, instant switching, fully integrated cloud, 300,000 dedicated servers, tv integration, skype, playing a game while queing for another, etc.

Sorry but most gamers couldn't care less about any of those fluff features. Sony delivered exactly what gamers always wanted for the next gen, pure power at reasonable cost.

sorry, but gamers do not equal the entire market. If gamers truly are all that mattered, then the Wii would have flopped, whereas it surpassed both consoles. MS is actually creating a next gen console with features that are not exclusive only to games, but also make gameplay better. Sony delivered an updated ps3....they did NOTHING, and gamers are praising them....smh. Power? I highly doubt even 25% of the supposed "true gamers" understand the specs, other than what other interpret--key word interpret as in speculation.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#38Ramsus082Posted 11/5/2013 8:03:31 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

sorry, but gamers do not equal the entire market. If gamers truly are all that mattered, then the Wii would have flopped, whereas it surpassed both consoles. MS is actually creating a next gen console with features that are not exclusive only to games, but also make gameplay better. Sony delivered an updated ps3....they did NOTHING, and gamers are praising them....smh. Power? I highly doubt even 25% of the supposed "true gamers" understand the specs, other than what other interpret--key word interpret as in speculation.

Presumably we're all here because we're gamers in one way or another, and we want gaming consoles. The gaming console that runs games better is a pretty big success in that regard. I'm not telling you what to choose as far as your entertainment preferences are concerned, but I am saying that a graphically-improved successor to these consoles is clearly what consumers in general wanted, at least as far as enthusiasm right now is telling. The Xbox brand has never been viewed lower at the moment, and that's pretty telling.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#39SegavsCapcomPosted 11/5/2013 8:05:00 PM
Xbox is a MS brand.

So yes.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom
#40RagnoraokPosted 11/5/2013 8:06:01 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
They're releasing a gaming console that at a price premium that unarguably runs games worse than it's competitor's console. This should not be happening. While tons of the criticism they get these days is overblown and unfair, this isn't really excusable despite the effort of it's consumers to try and excuse it.

? I guess there is no point in arguing with a time traveler.....

What would it take for you to say to yourself "Huh.....I guess the X1 runs games worse than the PS4 after all"? If I told you two weeks agothat BF4, the most technically advanced multiplatform game right now would be running at a higher resolution with a better frame rate, or CoD, one of the most popular franchises in gaming history that always ran better on Microsoft's console, running at twice the frame rate on the PS4, what would you have said?

I heard the ps4 cod had crashes up the wazoo.

Either way, using 2 game to explain the future of 2 consoles is ridiculous. Next gen has not even started yet, and ppl are already deciding that one console will play better games for the entire gen. Some games run better on the ps3, and some games run better on the 360, but you are assuming all will run better on the ps4 because of.......oh yeah, you are a time traveler.
---