Would you have bought the XBOX ONE if they didn't change the policies?

#1raddicussPosted 11/5/2013 4:47:51 PM
Choose from the following. Be honest and don't lie. Tell the truth. Seriously... - Results (115 votes)
Yes. Gaming needs to evolve!
20% (23 votes)
Yes, but only because I like the other things MS offers on the XBOX ONE.
7.83% (9 votes)
Yes. I'm a fan, take my MONEY!!!!!
2.61% (3 votes)
No. I would boycott.
15.65% (18 votes)
No. I'm a gamer.
14.78% (17 votes)
No. Wouldn't buy it and still won't.
23.48% (27 votes)
No, I was never interested.
14.78% (17 votes)
Other(EXPLAIN)
0.87% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Voting is important!
---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
#2Lord_Ka1nPosted 11/5/2013 4:49:50 PM
no way in hell.

sucks too, before the reveal i was actually looking forward to finally having multiple consoles since i can actually afford it now. but then microsoft basically told me they didnt want my money.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#3BTM4444Posted 11/5/2013 4:51:33 PM
I would have never pre ordered it if they had not reversed those policies.

I was actually workin on building a pc and as soon as I saw they got rid of them, I went and pre ordered it at gamestop.

Those polices were just a huge deal breaker for me. I'm so glad they got rid of them
#4_Mad_Hatter_Posted 11/5/2013 4:57:03 PM
I picked "No. I would boycott"

I wouldn't boycott however, but you didn't have a straight No choice, and No isn't really "Other" imo.
---
Would You Kindly.
#5raddicuss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:02:55 PM
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...

I wouldn't boycott however, but you didn't have a straight No choice, and No isn't really "Other" imo.

Thank you! Your input is valuable and I will take it into account on my next poll!
---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
#6Dev0311Posted 11/5/2013 5:08:40 PM
No
#7FinzFan4lifePosted 11/5/2013 5:09:05 PM
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...

You pick other then just say no and your reason guess it takes common sense to figure that out.

I selected the top one, with the instant switch and family share and a better kinect that when I just want to watch Netflix or whatever I'm just a voice command away, I can turn it, on/off switch from game to movie with out the long process of backing out. Not saying it's way long but to me makes it quicker to voice command it

The kinect being improved gives the system so much flexibility with a 100% attach rate devs will feel more comfortable developing for it not saying it will happen but I feel better chance. The possible inclusion of oculus rift support just increases that.

I think we would have been better of with the original, but gamers are an entitled group.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#8Lord_Ka1nPosted 11/5/2013 5:13:06 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...

You pick other then just say no and your reason guess it takes common sense to figure that out.

I selected the top one, with the instant switch and family share and a better kinect that when I just want to watch Netflix or whatever I'm just a voice command away, I can turn it, on/off switch from game to movie with out the long process of backing out. Not saying it's way long but to me makes it quicker to voice command it

The kinect being improved gives the system so much flexibility with a 100% attach rate devs will feel more comfortable developing for it not saying it will happen but I feel better chance. The possible inclusion of oculus rift support just increases that.

I think we would have been better of with the original, but gamers are an entitled group.

we WOULD been better off actually. the x1 would have failed miserably and companies would have gotten the message that we wont tolerate that sort of anti-consummerist bulls***. the way it is now one of the companies (probably ms) will just try again in another gen or two.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#9stawg007Posted 11/5/2013 5:17:13 PM
Absolutely not, how they thought people would be happy for the bs they were pulling il never know

Thankfully they turned things around and I'll happily get the bone eventually along with a ps4
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 11/5/2013 5:51:43 PM
If it had BC, yes. As it was presented, without BC, no. The policies weren't my issue.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png