Any other launch day ps4 owners hyped about the xb 1 as well?

#1ultramaddnezz80Posted 11/5/2013 7:13:11 PM
I'm actually hyped for this system as much as the ps4! I have my ps4 ready for the 15! I want KI and dead rising 3 for xb1.! I just hate the negative fanboys on both boards. Can't we all just get along?! Lol

I don't care about resolutions and certain features..i just care about the cool exclusives both systems will bring now and through the years. I always been a multi-console owner because I don't have brand loyalty. I just like what looks fun and interesting.

I'm raising money to get the xbox between now and to the 21...so far so good. Will be attending the microsoft store midnight release. there's a KI tourney there as well to win a free xb1 and all the launch games.I know some of the workers at that store and they're good people. Will see if there will be unreserved systems that night that maybe they can help me get if i don't win the tourney.

Anyone else just simply hyped for both? anyone here has one of the next gen systems pre ordered and working on buying the other console when available? No negative responses please but again..this wouldn't be gamefaqs without them.. Lol
---
xbox360 gt: Ultra Maddnezz / PSN: NB-2000 / wii u: Ultra_Maddnezz
#2IlovegirlsPosted 11/5/2013 7:16:49 PM
Yes sir! Can't wait for both! Going to be a good couple of Fridays!
#3ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/5/2013 7:17:51 PM
yeah, can't wait to tell my xbone to turn on the ps4. Then I will shout verbally abusing things to the xbone.
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#4ultramaddnezz80(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:19:43 PM
Ilovegirls posted...
Yes sir! Can't wait for both! Going to be a good couple of Fridays!

Oh hell yeah!! If I score one that night or even thankgiving night...I will feel its an amazing november!!! I can play KI and killzone anytime I want?!! Yes please!!! i was thinking about ryse as well..look interesting :)
---
#5DamnEvilDogPosted 11/5/2013 7:20:10 PM
Not getting a PS4, that being said it is nice to see more and more people showing up on the board who are just interested in gaming and not in petty bickering.

Enjoy both your consoles and the many games that await you!
#6ultramaddnezz80(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:28:54 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Not getting a PS4, that being said it is nice to see more and more people showing up on the board who are just interested in gaming and not in petty bickering.

Thanks man!! I feel fanboys make reassurance topics to make themselves feel good about the choice they made. Who cares?! Just play what you want and don't care what others play. The only thing negative i felt for the xb1 is the original drm BS..but it's gone now. That was the only thing holding me back to buy it. I didn't have the money for a while to get it or pre order. I wasn't sure I would be ok financially for this..but i think I'll be ok.

To be honest..I wasn't going to get either systems this year but I won a ps4 paid off pre order this summer and that took care of getting a ps4. So now the xb1 is left to get and I'm ready for both :)
---
#7ThaistikPosted 11/5/2013 7:52:34 PM
I'm definitely hyped for both! Kinda wish microsoft would've focused their console more on gaming but I understand what they wanted to do as well. I have a my xbox one on reserve and will be trying to get a ps4 after Christmas .
---
Five finger death punch
#8ultramaddnezz80(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 7:57:07 PM
i know this won't happen but man!!! I wish you could have cross platform play as well. Would be awesome for ps4 players to mix it up to xb1 players on certain games.
---
#9IlovegirlsPosted 11/6/2013 4:39:28 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...

This topic and TC = win! Btw I was on the fence about Ryse but I went ahead and pre ordered. The closer we get to release the more good things I am hearing. Happy gaming!
#10Millertime660Posted 11/6/2013 4:49:03 AM
great to see some positivity around here!