Why are people acting like launch exclusives matter?

#51LuDaCRis073Posted 11/7/2013 6:30:51 PM
Kameo was a great launch game. It was short lived but had a "wow" factor to it.
---
Rawr!
#52gumbyxcore99Posted 11/7/2013 6:40:37 PM
yeah man i remember the first time i saw that game on an hdtv. holy cow. too bad these consoles won't be able to deliver that same feeling
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#53Blizz87Posted 11/7/2013 6:51:11 PM
Launch games matter. To an average consumer, what looks better dead rising 3, killer instinct, Forza, Ryse or Killzone and Knack? Most would say the former which will sell some X1 systems. The ps4 launch line up mostly consists of games you can play on current gen besides the meh looking Killzone and Knack. Honestly, if you are a Sony gamer you might as well stick with the ps3 until Infamous Second Son.
#54darkness1018Posted 11/8/2013 12:20:49 AM
Blizz87 posted...
Launch games matter. To an average consumer, what looks better dead rising 3, killer instinct, Forza, Ryse or Killzone and Knack? Most would say the former which will sell some X1 systems. The ps4 launch line up mostly consists of games you can play on current gen besides the meh looking Killzone and Knack. Honestly, if you are a Sony gamer you might as well stick with the ps3 until Infamous Second Son.

This is what i said im doing in my post earlier. I will be getting a PS4 when InFamous Second Son is out, then ill also buy Knack. I switched my reserve to XB1 just because of Ryse & Dead Rising 3 & as you can see from the systems i own at the moment, im a huge Sony fan. I sold my 360 though toward the XB1.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
Systems I own: PS2, PS3, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox
#55Cowboy082288Posted 11/8/2013 12:45:49 AM
This is so stupid. Obviously launch titles would matter to people pre-ordering a console?!?!?! I mean come on, how dumb do you have to be to not see this. Hmmmm lets see, I go on a site like Amazon... I order a new system.... hmmm what do I do next??? I order a game for it!!
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#56THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/8/2013 12:56:39 AM
They don't matter. Plenty of failed consoles had a "good" launch line up.

Xbone and PS4 don't have a good launch line up especially with some of the 3rd party games looking buggy from the jump. CoD Ghosts looks to be the worse out the bunch.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#57Cowboy082288Posted 11/8/2013 1:02:41 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...

Xbone and PS4 don't have a good launch line up especially with some of the 3rd party games looking buggy from the jump. CoD Ghosts looks to be the worse out the bunch.

This might be somthing you think about if your own stock in the company...... if your buying a new system however... of course you care about launch titles.

In other words mr patriot.... stop being a tool
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#58skydrive13Posted 11/8/2013 1:06:17 AM
nerd
#59THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/8/2013 1:08:21 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...

This might be somthing you think about if your own stock in the company...... if your buying a new system however... of course you care about launch titles.

How about keep yer insults to yourself and let me have an opinion? There's not that much I'm excited about for this launch and I'm gonna say how I feel.

Killzone SF, Dead Rising 3, and Assassins Creed 4 would be my picks though.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#60Millertime660Posted 11/8/2013 1:11:05 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...

How about keep yer insults to yourself and let me have an opinion? There's not that much I'm excited about for this launch and I'm gonna say how I feel.

Killzone SF, Dead Rising 3, and Assassins Creed 4 would be my picks though.

launch games still obviously matter though.....