Can the Xbox One do this?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?
2 years ago#11
If you are in a area with decent enough internet, you could use remote play even outside of your house. It would require a pretty hefty connection mind you, it would work.
2 years ago#12
Say I want to play a game while I cook in the kitchen, done :) bathroom? Done :) laying in bed? Done :)

Doing this on the Xbox? No... It's the Xbox none :)
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
2 years ago#13
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
This is cool and all but can I do this while on the go outside cause if not I don't care about.

As long as you have stable enough wifi spot. It won't work over the vitas 3G signal.
---
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
2 years ago#14
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
2 years ago#15
Ragnoraok posted...
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.

I been had one.
---
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
2 years ago#16
lilj812 posted...
Say I want to play a game while I cook in the kitchen, done :) bathroom? Done :) laying in bed? Done :)

It is a cool feature but how would you be able play a game and cook at the same time? I get the laying in bed and to some point the bathroom but cooking. Again very cool feature if you get the PS4.
2 years ago#17
joebiscruml posted...
lilj812 posted...

It is a cool feature but how would you be able play a game and cook at the same time? I get the laying in bed and to some point the bathroom but cooking. Again very cool feature if you get the PS4.

Beans take a while to cook
8)
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
2 years ago#18
Jx1010 posted...
joebiscruml posted...
lilj812 posted...

Beans take a while to cook
8)

Just not long enough to sit in front of the TV, apparently.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
2 years ago#19
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Now the vita just needs to become relevant and I would care.

But to answer the question no MS doesn't have a handheld device dedicated to gaming like nintendo and sony so there's nothing to play it on.

Vita has been relevant for awhile now to those that had one. With PS+ you're getting a great deal and it's got a nice little list of games.

It shouldn't be something to pick one system over the other but it's a nice perk.
2 years ago#20
Woah, remote play on any wifi connection?

Damn, that's neat. The Wii U can't do that with the Gamepad.

However, since the Wii U is essentially a dual screen system, I wonder if Nintendo will adopt this idea and use it with the preexisting 3DS? It could be done! :D
---
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13 Giving up on sig now, Flipnote3D got suspended in Japan as well. F this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can the Xbox One do this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived