Can the Xbox One do this?

#21BraxSimeonPosted 11/5/2013 10:56:08 PM(edited)
plus1zero posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Now the vita just needs to become relevant and I would care.

But to answer the question no MS doesn't have a handheld device dedicated to gaming like nintendo and sony so there's nothing to play it on.

Vita has been relevant for awhile now to those that had one. With PS+ you're getting a great deal and it's got a nice little list of games.

It shouldn't be something to pick one system over the other but it's a nice perk.

I tried, and I tried, and I tried with the PSP. I came to the conclusion that the PSP is absolutely fantastic for bus rides and airlines. The rest of the time, I had almost no use for it. I bought title after title, and it always came back to Lumines (great game, btw). Maybe it's 'cause I don't ride buses much or take flights much, but I've got two PSPs collecting dust.

My mobile gaming shifted to iOS in the recent years, I just can do a big handheld with pricey games again. I know some people love them, but I gotta pass on dedicated handheld systems anymore.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#22M1911A1Posted 11/5/2013 11:20:26 PM
I remember when the VITA launched and this was supposed to happened on the PS3. Look how that turned out. Much like the Kinect, I'm sure the developer is going to have to design their game to allow this feature. I don't think every game will support this by default. I could be wrong though.
#23_Elite_Bushido_Posted 11/6/2013 1:04:24 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Look at this and please explain if it can do it?

http://www.destructoid.com/this-is-how-you-play-playstation-4-games-on-vita-264985.phtml

I lack alot of knowledge about new features, correct me if Im wrong

Ps4 full experience costs more money :0
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959
#24KolanifvPosted 11/6/2013 2:46:27 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.

Most games does not equal situational.
#25GuitaristMattPosted 11/6/2013 3:05:39 AM(edited)
pepsiboy95620 posted...
Can you please explain how it will do it without a handheld??? I will admit its nice feature if u have a vita and get a ps4 but I would not waste extra money to play on a smaller screen.

Tablets? Tablets.
I don't think vita uses very much of its own processing power for this.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#26hajile12Posted 11/6/2013 3:12:39 AM
diablo7238 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
...but you have to buy a $200 Vita to use a mediocre and situational feature.

I been had one.

Lmfao me too.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#27hajile12Posted 11/6/2013 3:15:07 AM
M1911A1 posted...
I remember when the VITA launched and this was supposed to happened on the PS3. Look how that turned out. Much like the Kinect, I'm sure the developer is going to have to design their game to allow this feature. I don't think every game will support this by default. I could be wrong though.

No. Sony themselves stated that the Ps4 does all the work and will require little to no effort from the devs.
This vid is an ad recently released by sony. Its advertising remote play with games like watchdogs,killzone and knack.

http://youtu.be/t8ewyI1F0lc
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#28InjusticeRebornPosted 11/6/2013 3:15:51 AM
I will admit, it is definitely a cool feature.

The only used I'd get out of it, is when the Mrs wants the TV, and I want to play a game at the same time. But then I'd be told I'm unsociable, whilst the other option is to sit there and watch the TV with her, whilst I'm not allowed to talk, because she's too busy watching Vampire Diaries. _

I'd need to buy a PSP/Vita whatever it's called anyway. Which would just bump up the price of the PS4. Kind of a similar thing to the Xbox One and Kinect... funny that.

A very cool thing for those who already own it though, and who will go with the PS4.
#29hajile12Posted 11/6/2013 3:17:03 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
pepsiboy95620 posted...
Can you please explain how it will do it without a handheld??? I will admit its nice feature if u have a vita and get a ps4 but I would not waste extra money to play on a smaller screen.

Tablets? Tablets.
I don't think vita uses very much of its own processing power for this.

It doesn't. I wondered about this as well. Why can only the Vita do this? Why hasn't sony allowed tablets to do it? Is it to make the vita seem more worthy of a purchase? O would it be too much work to allow remote play via a tablet ?
---
#30GuitaristMattPosted 11/6/2013 3:21:20 AM
hajile12 posted...
Why hasn't sony allowed tablets to do it? Is it to make the vita seem more worthy of a purchase? O would it be too much work to allow remote play via a tablet ?

We know they've thought about it, but right now that is a big part of keeping the Vita afloat. When they talk about Gaikai, and becoming a service, tablets are sitting there waiting to get in on the action.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422