Xbox One Exclusives

#1Darkpalidin12Posted 11/5/2013 9:05:46 PM
Discuss. We can also discuss the Playstation 4's exclusiv.. oh wait.. I forgot there are none to speak of. Anyway, who has pre-ordered Ryse?
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/5/2013 9:07:39 PM
I was thinking about it, but instead I purchased the movie Gladiator.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#3Darkpalidin12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:09:03 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I was thinking about it, but instead I purchased the movie Gladiator.

Did you also buy Legos instead of Knack? Deeee!! ownage.
---
#4SpacePirateSealPosted 11/5/2013 9:09:11 PM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
Discuss. We can also discuss the Playstation 4's exclusiv.. oh wait.. I forgot there are none to speak of. Anyway, who has pre-ordered Ryse?

Where did this "PS4 has no games" come from? Do people really expect Sony's 20 studios to sit on their hands and not release anything at all? Anyways Ryse is ass. Dead Rising 3 says " hahahahaha"
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
Please be excited!
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 11/5/2013 9:10:13 PM
Say what you will, I think Killzone is going to review very well next week. I'm still going to hold out for DR3 and Forza, though, because I dig zombie games and racers.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#6Darkpalidin12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:10:21 PM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...

Where did this "PS4 has no games" come from? Do people really expect Sony's 20 studios to sit on their hands and not release anything at all? Anyways Ryse is ass. Dead Rising 3 says " hahahahaha"

Replace the PS3 verses in this song with PS4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM
---
#7DamnEvilDogPosted 11/5/2013 9:11:49 PM
Ok I get it, PS fanboys are running amok here, but we don't need a pointless trolling topic here, got enough problems here as it is. don't need to add fuel to the fire and mar the rep of all Xbox One adopters.
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/5/2013 9:12:23 PM
What I'm more interested in, what exclusives will Microsoft have after the first year of launch. They have a few listed but after a year it's dry as a desert, seems they unloaded everything they have around the launch.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#9SpacePirateSealPosted 11/5/2013 9:13:05 PM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...

So you're trolling? I'm confused here, I thought this topic is about how Dead Rising 3>Ryse.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
Please be excited!
#10Darkpalidin12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:13:38 PM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...

So you're trolling? I'm confused here, I thought this topic is about how Dead Rising 3>Ryse.

I'm trying to deter trolls from the topic by trolling.
---