Xbox Music free with Xbox Live on Xbox One

#11hajile12Posted 11/6/2013 1:51:32 AM
Wow. That is actually pretty cool.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#12NSGraphitePosted 11/6/2013 2:17:56 AM
There you go MS. provide incentive for people to want Live. thats a good move on their part.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#13Spectral_CloudPosted 11/6/2013 2:18:37 AM
Wow, that is actually a pretty amazing feature. I still;plan on getting the ps4, but this is really the first feature to impress me with the X-1. I enjoy listening to music while i game sometimes and that would be great to have.
---
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#14InjusticeRebornPosted 11/6/2013 2:32:42 AM
Pretty cool indeed.

Like someone said before, with the 360's capabilities of playing back music through it's means, it was a nice thing to do when you're farming in an RPG, or obtaining collectables in games (like GTAV). So with the One's ability to Snap, this is almost as good.

I used to listen to music on the 360 only when doing the housework, using the YouTube app (never used Xbox Music, as it was another subscription), and there we the occasional ad there. So, no difference?

Can't wait to see what both consoles have to offer around the turn of the new year. I will make sure not to visit this place though when I do want to make my decision. :P
#15SoulTrapperPosted 11/6/2013 3:15:13 AM
"Free" music is rather relative here, since it's only with the $60/year Live sub.

Tough I can imagine some people will be quit happy with it.
#16GotTruthPosted 11/6/2013 3:27:10 AM
No thanks. Not a "feature" considering I have Sirius satellite radio running through the receiver I have my Record player and Home stereo hooked up to.

Also if I REALLY want to play music on my 360 I just load MP3's on a flash stick and load it into my 360. Its RIDICULOUSLY Convenient/Easy already.... they CANNONT make it better, only worse. Hell I bet they start throwing ads your way based on the music they are watching/monitoring you listening to/searching for. No thanks, I do not feel their input in anyway "enhances" my music experience. If anything unsolicited third party recommendation make me LESS likely to look into whatever is being "pimped"......If I want info or recommendations I will search them out/ ask for them myself....
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#17GotTruthPosted 11/6/2013 3:29:41 AM
Mmaguy posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
KID VID posted...
Doesn't the Xbox 360 do this already?

Yes But you have to pay

Its free on xbox one but you have ads

Not only that, but now you can run apps in the background, so you can listen to these songs while playing games where as before if you closed the app, you close the music.

A really smart move by MS and I'll be using this a lot when playing fighting/sports games, or games in general that aren't story heavy.

I already listen to all/any of the music I want to during my hours long SSF4/Injustice/Tekken Tag sessions. Its called a home stereo.........
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#18Jeh64Posted 11/6/2013 4:52:45 AM
Sweet
#19billsfanno1Posted 11/6/2013 5:00:34 AM
GotTruth posted...
Mmaguy posted...
KID VID posted...

Yes But you have to pay

Not only that, but now you can run apps in the background, so you can listen to these songs while playing games where as before if you closed the app, you close the music.

A really smart move by MS and I'll be using this a lot when playing fighting/sports games, or games in general that aren't story heavy.

I already listen to all/any of the music I want to during my hours long SSF4/Injustice/Tekken Tag sessions. Its called a home stereo.........

Xbox Music lets you listen to all music, not just things you have in your collection. It also syncs across all platforms -- PC, tablet, console, phone. It's a great service that I have happily paid for over the past couple of years.
#20Millertime660Posted 11/6/2013 5:01:20 AM
GotTruth posted...
Mmaguy posted...
KID VID posted...

Yes But you have to pay

Yeah.... some peoples home stereos arent in the same room though. Obviously its not a feature you will use, but a feature nonetheless