Xbox Music free with Xbox Live on Xbox One

#21chrish909Posted 11/6/2013 5:09:19 AM
Once the consoles are released and we can see proper comparisons x1 is going to demolish ps4.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#22benjimainPosted 11/6/2013 5:11:32 AM
chrish909 posted...
Once the consoles are released and we can see proper comparisons x1 is going to demolish ps4.

Haha keep dreaming.

The PS4 is dominating the Bone in pre-orders.
#23DarkJaydragonPosted 11/6/2013 5:14:24 AM
This is an awesome feature.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 11/6/2013 5:20:28 AM
This is legitimately good.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#25BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/6/2013 5:27:44 AM
GotTruth posted...
Mmaguy posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
KID VID posted...
Doesn't the Xbox 360 do this already?

Yes But you have to pay

Its free on xbox one but you have ads

Not only that, but now you can run apps in the background, so you can listen to these songs while playing games where as before if you closed the app, you close the music.

A really smart move by MS and I'll be using this a lot when playing fighting/sports games, or games in general that aren't story heavy.

I already listen to all/any of the music I want to during my hours long SSF4/Injustice/Tekken Tag sessions. Its called a home stereo.........

So which part of "entertainment hub" aren't you picking up on?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#26vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2013 5:34:00 AM
Millertime660 posted...
I love the troll comments for a pretty awesome free feature. The XB1 also plays mp3s if you dont want to hear an occasional ad.

So xbots say ps+ games arnt free and then call this free. Hmmm
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#27ado982LPosted 11/6/2013 5:40:42 AM
is that Taylor Swift picture next to Rojo name? I like her new song, cannot remember how it goes though!
#28GotTruthPosted 11/6/2013 5:51:06 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
GotTruth posted...
Mmaguy posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
KID VID posted...
Doesn't the Xbox 360 do this already?

Yes But you have to pay

Its free on xbox one but you have ads

Not only that, but now you can run apps in the background, so you can listen to these songs while playing games where as before if you closed the app, you close the music.

A really smart move by MS and I'll be using this a lot when playing fighting/sports games, or games in general that aren't story heavy.

I already listen to all/any of the music I want to during my hours long SSF4/Injustice/Tekken Tag sessions. Its called a home stereo.........

Xbox Music lets you listen to all music, not just things you have in your collection. It also syncs across all platforms -- PC, tablet, console, phone. It's a great service that I have happily paid for over the past couple of years.

Sirius Satellite radio is in my home as well as this crazy thing called the Internet. I hear you can get music form it. Not paying for this "feature". I PROMISE you they wont have half the music I like. Just a bunch of top40/radio hip-hop/radio music crap that it just god awful. Andrew Jackson Jihad, Ghost Mice, Tom Frampton, anything from the RIOTfolk collective, Foot Ox, Immortal Technique, ect.....
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#29bksonic123Posted 11/6/2013 5:56:17 AM
This is actually good news for once about the Xbox One.
#30jZangetsu21Posted 11/6/2013 6:52:07 AM
I love the irony in this topic.

Whenever someone on the PS3 boards (or anywhere else for that matter) say anything about free games on PS+, all the Xbox fans immediately attack and say it isn't free because you pay a sub.

Now everyone is going on about this being free, even though you have to pay a sub for gold.