Xbox Music free with Xbox Live on Xbox One

#41SlikkSterrPosted 11/6/2013 8:17:37 AM
jZangetsu21 posted...
SlikkSterr posted...
jZangetsu21 posted...
I love the irony in this topic.

Whenever someone on the PS3 boards (or anywhere else for that matter) say anything about free games on PS+, all the Xbox fans immediately attack and say it isn't free because you pay a sub.

Now everyone is going on about this being free, even though you have to pay a sub for gold.

My favorite is that it had probably been a handful of people, but it turns into all xbox fans. Just like everyone is going on about this free service even though there aren't a lot of people posting in this thread yet.

The people that feel the need to bash one system or the other are not the voice of all fans. Keep that in mind.

Apologies, I didn't mean to say "all". I meant a lot, in my experience anyway :)

No worries. It's just good to remember there are many of us who are just excited about our system of choice and don't care what other people are choosing.
#42EllesarienPosted 11/6/2013 8:21:56 AM
It's perfect for sports games. I play alot of sports games and for most I just listen to music so this is right in my wheelhouse.

Love it..
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#43SculptorOvFleshPosted 11/6/2013 8:24:05 AM
If it's included with Gold, i'm fine with the adds. Will make it more like a radio station then just a huge playlist. Which is fine for Sports games/racing games/KI/DR3 when you're just roaming. Good move.
#44DeadLock25Posted 11/6/2013 8:58:04 AM
Wow this is pretty cool. Its pretty much like Pandora on X1, which is awesome considering I can stream this while playing games.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#45MetroidFan9999Posted 11/6/2013 9:00:38 AM
DEW DEW DEW DORITOS Nirvana DEW DORITOS NFL DEW 50-cent DEW DEW DEW
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#46bob15xPosted 11/6/2013 9:02:15 AM
the old version allowed this but you were only allowed 10 hours a month of streaming. Has that been removed from the xbox one version? You can also have the free 10 hours on your pc or windows tablet/phone also as of now. Does that change if you have gold?
#47TRC-G00SEPosted 11/6/2013 9:15:34 AM(edited)
SoulTrapper posted...
"Free" music is rather relative here, since it's only with the $60/year Live sub.

Tough I can imagine some people will be quit happy with it.

I look at it as I pay for Live for multiplayer and have been for close to 10 years. If they add all the extras to gold, I dont feel like I am paying for them directly. Its just a added bonus in my eyes. Someone who pays for multiplayer is not going to complain about other features being behind that same paywall.

I know on PS3 things were free, but did anyone ever notice those free apps did not work when PSN was down for maintenance or down at all?

But I guess its all perspective.

---
****!
#48vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2013 9:49:33 AM
TRC-G00SE posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
"Free" music is rather relative here, since it's only with the $60/year Live sub.

Tough I can imagine some people will be quit happy with it.

I look at it as I pay for Live for multiplayer and have been for close to 10 years. If they add all the extras to gold, I dont feel like I am paying for them directly. Its just a added bonus in my eyes. Someone who pays for multiplayer is not going to complain about other features being behind that same paywall.

I know on PS3 things were free, but did anyone ever notice those free apps did not work when PSN was down for maintenance or down at all?

But I guess its all perspective.

For most psn maintenance you can still use apps i do it all the time
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#49GotstrangepowerPosted 11/6/2013 10:29:51 AM
Uh oh
---
PSN: gotstrangepowerS
#50khardboredPosted 11/6/2013 10:37:48 AM
You should update the OP. This info changed within the last 20 minutes.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */