We have to use cloud saving on Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We have to use cloud saving on Xbox One?
2 years ago#1
I hated that stuff on Xbox 360, and will not be happy if I have to use it on Xbox One. Is it required?

By the way, since the 500 GB hard drive is unremovable, will a 1TB external be fine to use for games? And will the 500 GB hard drive still work if i use the 1 TB hard drive?
---
Least favorite game companies: EA, Activision, and Square Enix.
2 years ago#2
Can you all please stop trolling each other and help me?
---
2 years ago#3
Bump. Can only be online for a few more minutes so any help would be nice
---
2 years ago#4
I'm not really sure. I'd assume you can still choose to save to HD or cloud, but that's just an assumption that I have no way to back up. I'd be cool if every time you saved to your HD it also saved a copy to the cloud...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#5
I'm hoping they are both used, when offline local saves, when online cloud/local synched. No reason they can't be, and it will allow there vision of playing anywhere.
2 years ago#6
Both, just as it is now.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
2 years ago#7
It probably saves to both at the same time instead of picking and choosing.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
2 years ago#8
By the way, since the 500 GB hard drive is unremovable, will a 1TB external be fine to use for games? And will the 500 GB hard drive still work if i use the 1 TB hard drive?
---
2 years ago#9
Bump
---
2 years ago#10
MrAntike184 posted...

A 1TB HDD will be a decent amount of storage but external support isn't going to be available at launch. I don't think it will be a problem within the first few months or so but you will probably want to make sure to have a USB 3.0 capable drive or external case to improve the data transfer.

And yes, the 500GB HDD will still work with the external.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. We have to use cloud saving on Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived