Purchasing Third Party Game Exclusives is anti competitive and we should sue

#1krypt_1Posted 11/6/2013 11:44:36 AM
I mean Titanfall looks awesome. MS sucks it up launching their crappy hardware. Go out and buy a software exclusive to save their failing ship. How many times are they going to pull this crappy anti-competitve behaviour. They have been dinged so many more times.
I mean, if we can get checks for Madden....
---
PSN krypt-1
#2MrAntike184Posted 11/6/2013 11:46:03 AM
Move along... Nothing to see here.
---
Least favorite game companies: EA, Activision, and Square Enix.
#3bessy67Posted 11/6/2013 11:46:32 AM
Yeah! And first party studios are anti consumer too! And having to pay is anti consumer! Give me free consoles with all the games!!!
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4Veemon_XPosted 11/6/2013 11:46:34 AM
Not sure if I agree, but just out of curiosity, if it were a PS4 exclusive, would you say the same thing?
---
Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! ~Sheogorath
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 11/6/2013 11:47:38 AM
Veemon_X posted...
Not sure if I agree, but just out of curiosity, if it were a PS4 exclusive, would you say the same thing?

You know he wouldn't, he would worship it, buy posters for the games,put them up in his room/basement.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#6BlazingxPaddlesPosted 11/6/2013 11:48:09 AM
Get over yourself, fanboy. Get a job and purchase both systems like a grown up and stop crying like a baby.
#7josuna123Posted 11/6/2013 11:48:35 AM
Veemon_X posted...

Quiet! Don't say things like that around here, people get really upset!
#8FeatherwindPosted 11/6/2013 11:50:24 AM(edited)
Veemon_X posted...

MGS going PS exclusive last gen was a really annoying move. Until recently when I saw the MGS V trailer I had practically forgotten the series even though I really enjoyed many parts of MGS2. For no good reason I was unable to play the series and I would have bought it if I didn't have to buy the pretty expensive and redundant PS3 too.
---
pathological
#9krypt_1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 12:11:44 PM
I bought both consoles last generation and will probably do the same this time. I also own a PC and game on that as well as an Iphone.
But I think its anti-competitive and potentially illegal for hardware developers to try and limit their development to only one console, especially after the fact. Its generally bad for the industry.

I know the hardware makers "pay" for it but only with the desire to remove it from the market, its not like they funded it from the get go, which would be a little more acceptable. I mean what if MS just said, we are buying exclusivity on all third party games launching in 2014, suck it sony. How would that be good for the consumer. Its back to the crap they pulled with windows.

BTW, I am getting a check for about $60 from the Madden settlement, so if you think these kind of cases are BS....
---
PSN krypt-1
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 11/6/2013 12:17:36 PM
So you are saying that Titanfall being exclusive on next gen consoles is potentially illegal? are you serious? you gotta know how dumb that sounds right? play it on the computer or just get an Xbox One for it (I would not recommend the Xbox 360 as it is being done by another group)