Ryse = ZombiU

#1SupaShigPosted 11/6/2013 11:44:48 AM
Anyone else seeing this?

Game is being touted as the must own exclusive for XBOne, Just like ZombiU

Game will probably be decent, just like ZombiU

In 3 months, everyone will write it off as a very meh game with room for improvement in a sequel it may never get, just like ZombiU.

Game just looks too generic with nothing special to offer to me. At least ZombiU had some unique ideas at the time. (Dying and taking over a different survivor, with the chance to find your zombie and its supplies later)

This is not a troll, but an honest observation. I don't get the hype over it. DR3, I'm holding my judgement on. If it takes itself too seriously though, I'm out. I don't want to play dead island. I want to play dead rising.
#2Darkpalidin12Posted 11/6/2013 11:45:13 AM
tl;dr
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#3SupaShig(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 11:46:56 AM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
tl;dr

Sorry, did I use too many big words? I can take the time to make a simplified version for you if you'd like. Just let me know.
#4Darkpalidin12Posted 11/6/2013 11:47:52 AM
SupaShig posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...
tl;dr

Sorry, did I use too many big words? I can take the time to make a simplified version for you if you'd like. Just let me know.

Well I attempted to read it. All I saw was "ohh I'm jealous of Ryse and I need to go pay off my BS4". No interest in your problems brah.
---
GT: ReturnToHangar PSN: LegendxK1LL3R
#5UltraCiggyPosted 11/6/2013 11:48:37 AM
Difference is ZombiU actually looked good. I found it enjoyable but could have used some improvement.

Whereas, Ryse always looked bad. It might be trying to get hyped, but when even "professionals" are trash talking it before release you can tell it never looked good. Only reason anyone showed any interest was because its exclusive. If it wasn't doubt anyone would care about it.
#6s2goodPosted 11/6/2013 11:49:37 AM
Game looks insane (Graphics Wise) and plays amazing.
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered And Paid For. Wii U = Sold
#7IzecPosted 11/6/2013 11:49:53 AM
SupaShig posted...
Game will probably be decent,

Nope.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#8Dev0311Posted 11/6/2013 11:49:57 AM
At least ZombiU tried to be innovative
#9Sailor GoonPosted 11/6/2013 11:50:06 AM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
tl;dr

you know the education system has failed when someone considers that too long.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#10SupaShig(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 11:50:44 AM
Darkpalidin12 posted...
SupaShig posted...
Darkpalidin12 posted...
tl;dr

Well I attempted to read it. All I saw was "ohh I'm jealous of Ryse and I need to go pay off my BS4". No interest in your problems brah.

You're the one turning this into a pissing contest, 'brah'. I'm just making observations based on the past and what I'm currently seeing from this game.