• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Promises Core First-Party Games Coming to PC

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#51
scoobydoobydont posted...
I like Win8. And I'm moving towards PC so I'm glad to hear this, if it isn't just lip service.

You're a bad person for liking Windows 8.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
3 years ago#52
We have now entered another trolling thread full of hatred made possible by the Xbox One. You guys are pathetic.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#53
This is the bestest news.
Anything that gets more money to Microsoft is win and makes me feel all warm inside.
I will buy both Xbox #1 and pc versions of core 1st party games.
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 years ago#54
triple s posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
windows 8 yuck

There's really nothing wrong with Windows 8. At it's core, it's a more finely tuned Windows 7.

Oh please, I tried to keep Windows 8 on my laptop, I really tried to get used to it. Had it for a couple of months before I one day raged and went on Amazon and purchased a copy of Windows 7 then "upgraded" to Windows 7 the day the disc arrived.

Windows 8 is most certainly not a more finely tuned Windows 7.

Anyways, this is clearly just an attempt by Microsoft to get PC gamers to downgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8. After all, Windows is far more important to Microsoft than the Xbox is.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
3 years ago#55
Holy crap. did anyone actually read the article? It said several first party titles, not all first party titles. Some games will still be exclusive to the xbox.
All your base are belong to us

User Info: KtuluheroII

KtuluheroII
3 years ago#56
teehee23 posted...
Anything that gets more money to Microsoft is win and makes me feel all warm inside.

I couldn't imagine someone being this much of a shill.
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
DMC Evolution: http://i.imgur.com/qQSFhCy.png

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#57
KtuluheroII posted...
teehee23 posted...

I couldn't imagine someone being this much of a shill.

That's because I'm the real deal and you have my permission to dream about me all you want.
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#58
lol, so because we like Windows 8 and support them, we're shills? We're MS plants put here to sway the public? Oh my God, this is great.
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#59
Ch3wy posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
I like Win8. And I'm moving towards PC so I'm glad to hear this, if it isn't just lip service.

You're a bad person for liking Windows 8.

If it makes you feel better, I hate the entire concept of "Apps" on a full OS. Does it make you feel better?
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png

User Info: ThatLaoGuy

ThatLaoGuy
3 years ago#60
good idea. fact is, we all most likely have a pc. This opens the door for us folks who don't want an xbone but to enjoy their crap games if we wish.

I won't be buying those games, but I'm happy the option is there for some people.

It's a win for pc gamers, a win for ps4 owners to cover all bases and have the best games from ps4 and xbone exclusives on pc, and a loss for xbone. M$ profits, but xbone will look worse if people aren't buying.

I'm happy
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Promises Core First-Party Games Coming to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived