Wow check out these Xbox one vs PS4 game comparisons..

#31DamnEvilDogPosted 11/7/2013 2:12:37 PM
Ok I know this is to push buttons of the trolls who keep flocking here, but I don't want this crap here ether.

Just makes the rest of us soon to be Xbox One owners look dumb...
#32BeefEasterPosted 11/7/2013 2:17:14 PM
FANBOYS ANGRY!!
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#33MotionMan25Posted 11/7/2013 2:18:04 PM
DICE said that there engine works more in unison with the xbox architechture because of direct X 11 if i recall correctly so it does make sense.

I feel like most gamers thing a game just gets put into a box and if the box has higher numbers then the game looks better. there are software optimizations and compatibility's among other things to consider.
---
GT: Motion Man. - Clan: EPIC - Epicaricacy
#34lax_plyrPosted 11/7/2013 2:24:47 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Troll-assurance topic.

Every reviewer has already said that the PS4 version of BF4 is superior to the Xbox One version.

Keep dreaming you sad little boy.

It's ironic that you're calling the TC a troll who's re-assuring the board when you're the one coming to the Xbox board to reassure people that the PS4 is still superior.

MotionMan25 posted...
DICE said that there engine works more in unison with the xbox architechture because of direct X 11 if i recall correctly so it does make sense.

I feel like most gamers thing a game just gets put into a box and if the box has higher numbers then the game looks better. there are software optimizations and compatibility's among other things to consider.

Wouldn't be surprised if this were true, I thought that DX was easier to use than OpenGL but I could be wrong.
#35khardboredPosted 11/7/2013 2:26:24 PM
They look entirely too similar. I picked the One version and said that was probably the PS4 version before I saw the bottom text. My wife did the same. Multiplat launch games are the last place we need to be worrying about graphics. Come back in 5 years.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#36hectic3Posted 11/7/2013 2:54:53 PM
Both versions look very good imo. Ps4 has less jaggies and better shaders here and there but the x1 is a lot more vibrant and the textures actually do look crisper. Clearly though I need to cancel my x1 preorder because the shadow of a rear view mirror showcases the ps4's vastly superior graphics!
#37Shik_stickPosted 11/7/2013 2:59:28 PM
Lets make something clear...EVERY VERSION OF GHOSTS IS HAVING ISSUES WITH FRAMERATE AND PERFORMANCE. Okay so moving on from that...

BF4 does not look better on X1. They look nearly identical in most cases with a few instances looking better on PS4, such as the lighting and draw distances(which look significantly better on PS4). The reason people are saying it looks better on X1 is because the lighting is not as good or realistic, therefore making everything look shiny...which I guess some people think looks better.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#38GuardianShadow0Posted 11/7/2013 5:15:31 PM
*sigh* If you're going to complain about trolls and "Sony Ponies", then please don't make topics like this begging for their attention.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#39meokinPosted 11/7/2013 5:24:10 PM
Shik_stick posted...
Lets make something clear...EVERY VERSION OF GHOSTS IS HAVING ISSUES WITH FRAMERATE AND PERFORMANCE. Okay so moving on from that...

BF4 does not look better on X1. They look nearly identical in most cases with a few instances looking better on PS4, such as the lighting and draw distances(which look significantly better on PS4). The reason people are saying it looks better on X1 is because the lighting is not as good or realistic, therefore making everything look shiny...which I guess some people think looks better.

A key pillar of the Call of Duty experience has always been rock-solid 60 frames per seconds gameplay. On Xbox 360, Ghosts maintains this mandate. The PlayStation 4 version, however, has noticeable technical issues, sometimes slowing to a crawl, particularly during set-piece moments with multiple effects. One specific moment I was able to replicate multiple times on PS4 was a campaign scene that ran smoothly on Xbox 360 and PS3, while the game chugged On PlayStation 4. These frame rate hitches happen throughout the campaign on PS4 and, in a series known for its Hollywood-inspired bombast, it detracted from the experience.

lololololololol the powa of da gddr5z
#40teehee23Posted 11/7/2013 7:29:29 PM
meokin posted...
Shik_stick posted...

A key pillar of the Call of Duty experience has always been rock-solid 60 frames per seconds gameplay. On Xbox 360, Ghosts maintains this mandate. The PlayStation 4 version, however, has noticeable technical issues, sometimes slowing to a crawl, particularly during set-piece moments with multiple effects. One specific moment I was able to replicate multiple times on PS4 was a campaign scene that ran smoothly on Xbox 360 and PS3, while the game chugged On PlayStation 4. These frame rate hitches happen throughout the campaign on PS4 and, in a series known for its Hollywood-inspired bombast, it detracted from the experience.

lololololololol the powa of da gddr5z

That's a shame but thankfully Xbox #1 and Xbox360 do it right.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)