Wow check out these Xbox one vs PS4 game comparisons..

#41SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2013 6:35:16 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
Troll-assurance topic.

Every reviewer has already said that the PS4 version of BF4 is superior to the Xbox One version.

Keep dreaming you sad little boy.

You're bringing yourself down to his level.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#42bartz90Posted 11/7/2013 7:14:43 PM
Why are people still using images that DF admitted were not accurate? Also jaggies ahoy. The lack of proper coloring also gives the 1 a more "defined" look but it just smudges out the small details. Ah whatever.
---
-
#43Cloud75xPosted 11/7/2013 7:23:43 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Troll-assurance topic.

Every reviewer has already said that the PS4 version of BF4 is superior to the Xbox One version.

Keep dreaming you sad little boy.

Enjoy killzone and ... oh..

I will gladly enjoy Killzone and Knack until more and more games come out for the PS4. Enjoy this amazing launch line up of exclusives you have for the Xbox One. It's the most you will ever have in one year.

given how there is only about 8weeks left in the year, yeah... that should be it for this one year.

....about "until more games come out" part. You know, everyone on the nintendo board has been saying the same thing for over a year. Look how thats turned out. lol
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#44richierhPosted 11/7/2013 7:28:18 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
Battlefield 4: http://i.minus.com/ib0gOrDzD8ScKG.gif Looks similar although the xbox one looks brighter....? It looks better imo.. and people were saying the ps4 version would look better ahah.

Anyways this is the big one...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/3a96fe8750b687f26acb12801e5e50f2/tumblr_mvmfbdZzKK1qk874ho1_500.jpg

Day one

Wow, that was some kind of fail right there. Trolling or not, PS4 has more detail from the gif file.
#45ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/7/2013 7:28:53 PM
And then the Xbox fanboys play victim and pretend like Sony is the only side with the trolls.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#46UtterMoonPosted 11/7/2013 7:33:32 PM(edited)
Reading through some of these topics..has kind of hurt my head. I don't understand how people can still deny that the PS4 has more power under the hood..and that many multiplatform games will look better because of it.

In the end this is going to turn out the same way that the PC is. Many of the die hard fanboys will close their eyes and cover their ears (and we wish they would cover their mouths as well) and claim that the differences don't matter..that it looks good enough...but deep down they will know the truth, and that brightens my day just a little.

Also..I would take Knack over Titanfall any day. Not every game needs to be a FPS to be great, and its been far too long since a good looking, new platformer has hit the market (outside of the Wii-U and Indies).
#47scoobydoobydontPosted 11/7/2013 7:34:16 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
And then the Xbox fanboys play victim and pretend like Sony is the only side with the trolls.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and this would only be the same thing if it was posted on the PS4 boards too (is it?).
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#48teehee23Posted 11/7/2013 7:36:02 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Reading through some of these topics..has kind of hurt my head. I don't understand how people can still deny that the PS4 has more power under the hood..and that many multiplatform games will look better because of it.

In the end this is going to turn out the same way that the PC is. Many of the die hard fanboys will close their eyes and cover their ears (and we wish they would cover their mouths as well) and claim that the differences don't matter..that it looks good enough...but deep down they will know the truth, and that brightens my day just a little.

Also..I would take Knack over Titanfall any day. Not every game needs to be a FPS to be great, and its been far too long since a good looking, new platformer has hit the market (outside of the Wii-U and Indies).

I would agree with you if I were stupid.
And.... The Titanfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>knack.
Reviews and sales.

You're welcome.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#49ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/7/2013 7:38:25 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Two wrongs don't make a right, and this would only be the same thing if it was posted on the PS4 boards too (is it?).

It was posted to instigate a negative reaction from a specific group of people. There are plenty of trolling from Xbox people on the Playstation board but you don't need to go there to troll them. Anyone that doesn't worship the XB1 could possibly find this topic to be annoying.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#50scoobydoobydontPosted 11/7/2013 7:42:47 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

It was posted to instigate a negative reaction from a specific group of people. There are plenty of trolling from Xbox people on the Playstation board but you don't need to go there to troll them. Anyone that doesn't worship the XB1 could possibly find this topic to be annoying.

I don't disagree with any of this, I'm just saying... Xbox "fanboys" are "playing victim" because so many people are coming to the Xbone board to troll not just Xbone, but MS. I don't think there would be quite the persecution complex if it was mainly Xbone getting trolled on the PS4 boards. IDK how bad it is over on the PS4 boards, I don't really go there so maybe it's just as bad with Xbox fans being trolls...
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png