Wow check out these Xbox one vs PS4 game comparisons..

#51chrish909Posted 11/7/2013 7:55:23 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Troll-assurance topic.

Every reviewer has already said that the PS4 version of BF4 is superior to the Xbox One version.

Keep dreaming you sad little boy.

You're bringing yourself down to his level.

There is no level lower than samcro. He calls tc a troll for discussing x1 games on the x1 forum.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#52Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 11/7/2013 7:57:31 PM
TC i don't know if you know this but the games not coming to the PS4. Maybe a sequel but not this sorry bud...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#53ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/7/2013 8:05:30 PM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
And then the Xbox fanboys play victim and pretend like Sony is the only side with the trolls.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and this would only be the same thing if it was posted on the PS4 boards too (is it?).

It was posted to instigate a negative reaction from a specific group of people. There are plenty of trolling from Xbox people on the Playstation board but you don't need to go there to troll them. Anyone that doesn't worship the XB1 could possibly find this topic to be annoying.

I don't disagree with any of this, I'm just saying... Xbox "fanboys" are "playing victim" because so many people are coming to the Xbone board to troll not just Xbone, but MS. I don't think there would be quite the persecution complex if it was mainly Xbone getting trolled on the PS4 boards. IDK how bad it is over on the PS4 boards, I don't really go there so maybe it's just as bad with Xbox fans being trolls...

It isn't as bad over there, but some of the typical Xbox fanatics here have popped in over there from time to time to post something negative about the PS4. XB1 and its fanbase are only getting trolled now because the roles have switched. Go back a few years and the massive amount of Xbox fans were trolling the Sony people while the Sony people played victim. They're all terrible.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#54genlockPosted 11/7/2013 8:47:19 PM
Bizarre. Post that clearly shows a better PS4 version by a longshot and links to evidence says XBOX is better. Holy denial.
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
#55WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 8:52:56 PM
genlock posted...
Bizarre. Post that clearly shows a better PS4 version by a longshot and links to evidence says XBOX is better. Holy denial.

LOL such denial. Such salt. it'll be over soon
---
Super Smash Bros Melee and Halo 3 are the greatest multiplayer games EVER!
#56TheBorderColliePosted 11/7/2013 8:53:40 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Troll-assurance topic.

Every reviewer has already said that the PS4 version of BF4 is superior to the Xbox One version.

Keep dreaming you sad little boy.

Enjoy killzone and ... oh..

I will gladly enjoy Killzone and Knack until more and more games come out for the PS4. Enjoy this amazing launch line up of exclusives you have for the Xbox One. It's the most you will ever have in one year.

Now that there, folks, is some Grade-A Sony Fanboy Reassurance!!

It really is quite amazing how threatened that community is by the Xbox 1 and its games.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#57pblimp360Posted 11/8/2013 12:11:30 AM
PS4 looks objectively better. I don't get the point of this topic.

Gonna have to agree here.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#58Homie_202Posted 11/8/2013 12:22:04 AM(edited)
Why are there so many people on the Xbox one board bashing the ps4 there isn't like any on the ps4 board. Also enjoy having one good exclusive while the playstation in the next few years will have tons. Rumor is the Xbox is even losing gears as an exclusive. Don't really care though considering I'm getting both. But plain and simple this gen ps3 had way more amazing AAA exclusives.
#59zmousePosted 11/8/2013 12:27:46 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Why are there so many people on the Xbox one board bashing the ps4 there isn't like any on the ps4 board. Also enjoy having one good exclusive while the playstation in the next few years will have tons. Rumor is the Xbox is even losing gears as an exclusive. Don't really care though considering I'm getting both. But plain and simple this gen ps3 had way more amazing AAA exclusives.

Because it's the xbox one board, and you're right there's not many bashing the ps4 on its board yet so many bash the one on its board.
#60vishmarxPosted 11/8/2013 12:35:59 AM
zephirraines posted...
Ps4 is 1080p but also blurry as hell. Ponies need their eyes checked if they dont see that the xbox is obvious crisper.

Oh and stop claiming the ps4 will have 180 games. Those are indies and if we count them now then you have to count the 3000+ indies on 360 in which case the ps3 had no games.

900p.

also why are poeple ignoring the lighting.
check the clouds in the gif. for a very apparent differences which cant be altered by tv settings.
the textures are obviously different on the xbo.check the hand(uniform).
which leads to the speculation that they MIGHT actually be better and not just oversaturation.
PS4 has no visible jaggies.thats just rediculuous.AA that good takes HUGE tolls on processing power.
.i believe its nothing more than highly reduced sharpness .
which is also quite apparent imo.

not a single ps4 lauch title is worth buying.
only kz is AAA.
everything else is either multiplatform or indie.
if SONY has SO MANY HUGE GAMES LINED UP,Why the hell arent they showing them to us?
i mean 1 AAA Launch title and then claiming you have hundreds of these in development.
Every Dev says the ps3 is amazingly(50%) powerful and so far no game footage has proved that.Xbox is inferior i admit.but ps4 is no god of consoles at its hyped up to be.id love to buy a ps4 at launch but 1 good game is simply no reason to.it has put up rather poor show imo.
way too much praising and hype and 1 game to play at launch.
indies are good ,but never have they been a reason to buy a console.

Bf4 looks like that.
CoD ps4 version has the worst fps despite 1080p
Ac4 doesnt look that great on any platform.
Killzone looks sweet but 1st party FPS games are no benchmark.KZ3 looks better than 99% of ps3 games.Fps are usually easy on the machine.so are racers.Hence Forza at 1080p,60fps.
Stuff like RYSE is what actually tests systems and until i see something of that nature running on a ps4 ,im holding off.
fingers crossed for inFamous ;SS
---
psn =vishmarx;xbl=vishmarx